dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2019

621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Andy & Val said:

They need the one you uploaded on CEAC so copies will do.

The interview officer didn't even take a look at ours in the first place.

Thanks for a reply.

Let me make sure...

You mean I should bring "copies which I uploaded on CEAC" to my interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
7 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

No. They have all that from NVC. Sure it's always nice to make a copy. So make another one and take that. Better to have and not need ya know..

Thanks for a reply.

You mean...I don't need to bring I-864 to my interview but it's better to have new one?

3 minutes ago, DesmondF. said:

That’s the Spirit😀😀😀. Congratulations 🙏 . Best of Luck on the Interview stage 

Thank you! 

I believe in the name of Jesus my husband will be stateside for Christmas! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
3 hours ago, Cony said:

Thanks for a reply.

Let me make sure...

You mean I should bring "copies which I uploaded on CEAC" to my interview?

Exactly.

The consulate requires you to come with the documents you uploaded on CEAC.

Just make copies of it and you'll be fine. 

All the best!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, mari1991 said:

I was DQ November 6th. 

Got our interview email November 20th

my husbands interview is December 4th!!!! 

Praise the Lord 

Wow great news!!!

Let him go get that visa.

It's right there waiting for him. 

He who has faith can't fear.

Victory is yours!

we just had our interview this morning.

they asked my wife where she works, how we met, and why we got married in copenhagen.

they asked me where i live, how i met my wife, if i work, when we will travel to america, and where we will live in america when we get there.

we offered to show additional evidence that we had compiled but they only asked to see some pictures of us together.

they kept her passport and said that everything looks good with our case but that they still haven’t received her medical report yet from the clinic so they can’t fully approve it yet. she had her medical exam over a month ago and we were told that the results would be emailed to the embassy on our behalf. i don’t understand how it can take over a month to email a document... i’m wondering if i should call the clinic and ask them about it...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
5 minutes ago, SmarterChild said:

they asked my wife where she works, how we met, and why we got married in copenhagen.

they asked me where i live, how i met my wife, if i work, when we will travel to america, and where we will live in america when we get there.

we offered to show additional evidence that we had compiled but they only asked to see some pictures of us together.

they kept her passport and said that everything looks good with our case but that they still haven’t received her medical report yet from the clinic so they can’t fully approve it yet. she had her medical exam over a month ago and we were told that the results would be emailed to the embassy on our behalf. i don’t understand how it can take over a month to email a document... i’m wondering if i should call the clinic and ask them about it...

Maybe you should ask. The doctor that saw me also told me he was sending everything electronically. I was a bit concerned since I had read that you get a sealed envelope instead and asked when it would to the embassy and he said he was forwarding it the same day. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, GraceJ21 said:

Approved today at interview!!

The hardest part of the process were the hours leading up to it, I was so nervous, couldn't eat or sleep well. My interview wasn't even ten minutes, after all that worrying!

Can't wait to see the golden "Issued" status, but I'll be patient since for some people it seems to take a couple of weeks. Good luck to everyone interviewing soon, the end is near 🎉🎉

Congratulations! So happy for you!

1 minute ago, GraceJ21 said:

Maybe you should ask. The doctor that saw me also told me he was sending everything electronically. I was a bit concerned since I had read that you get a sealed envelope instead and asked when it would to the embassy and he said he was forwarding it the same day. 

i remember the clinic employees mentioning that they had emailed or would soon email the results to the embassy when we took care of this last month. i am trying to call the clinic but haven’t gotten through to a human as of yet. i’ll keep trying...

3 hours ago, SmarterChild said:

i spoke to someone at the clinic, they checked the records and found that they sent the results to the embassy on october 25th. they told me to call the embassy and relay this information. they also said that i should call them back if i have problems with the embassy.
so now i have called the embassy and spoken to them about this issue as well. they have created a case to address the issue and they told me that it can take 1-2 business days, or possibly more depending on the case, for them to respond to the case. they said that i can expect them to respond to me directly by email.

so now we wait...

5 hours ago, SmarterChild said:

That’s boloney! You should have just asked for a physical sealed copy. 

Just now, mari1991 said:

That’s boloney! You should have just asked for a physical sealed copy. 

i didn't even think to request that. they didn't really give me the option, they just said they would send the medical results digitally and i had no reason to doubt them... bummer. i hope this gets cleared up soon.

6 minutes ago, SmarterChild said:

i didn't even think to request that. they didn't really give me the option, they just said they would send the medical results digitally and i had no reason to doubt them... bummer. i hope this gets cleared up soon.

Well you are immigrating from Copenhagen so hopefully the process is a less lengthy than other high volume embassies! Blessings! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.