Bebe1

N-400 November 2019 Filers

1,428 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Madge6690 said:

Nothing :( logged in and just get the "we are taking longer than expected". It's been like that since the count down stopped. Zero change on anything. "Being actively reviewed" since Dec 2019.

It's wearing on us... The processing times for SF field office say 14.5 to 18.5 months now so I guess we can't even inquire until May. It's agonizingly slow.

Trying to stay positive. We all have to keep the faith! It's hard though!

thanks 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline
On 1/22/2021 at 11:31 AM, SusieQQQ said:

Same for my daughter, late November. My husband applied 1 November and already interviewed /took oath early Jan so I don’t know if he got lucky, or if there was some hiccup in processing times that happened during the November 2019 batch being processed :( 

Your timeline gives me hope, though!! And I follow a facebook group were a couple similar timeline San Francisco folks have gotten interview dates in the past week. So I'm really hoping for some good news soon! 🤞 😬

USCIS Stage: California Service Center

Apr 11, 2013 - Filed I-130

Apr 16, 2013 - NOA-1

Oct 22, 2013 - Change of Address

Nov 19, 2013 - Case transferred to CA Service Center

Dec 10, 2013 - NOA-2

NVC Stage

Jan 28, 2014- NVC Case Number Recieved

Jan 28, 2014- AOS Fee Invoiced/ paid

Jan 29, 2014- DS-261 Submitted

Jan 30, 3014- AOS Fee showed 'PAID' and Cover sheet was emailed to me

Feb 1, 2014- AOS Package Sent

Feb 3, 2014- AOS Package received by NVC

Feb 3, 2014- Registration of agent email sent to me

Feb 4, 2014- IV Processing Fee invoiced/ paid

Feb 6, 2014- IV Processing Fee showed 'PAID'

Feb 8, 2014- DS-260 Submitted

Feb 10, 2014- IV Package sent

Feb 14, 2014- IV Package received by NVC

Feb 26, 2014- False checklist for IV Package received

Mar 6, 2014- NVC case complete

Mar 12, 2014- Interview appointment letter received

Mar 25, 2014- Medical exam

Apr 28, 2014- Interview!!!

On 1/22/2021 at 11:31 AM, SusieQQQ said:

Same for my daughter, late November. My husband applied 1 November and already interviewed /took oath early Jan so I don’t know if he got lucky, or if there was some hiccup in processing times that happened during the November 2019 batch being processed :( 

We are seeing same here in Seattle too, it's very strange. Hearing people from November got interview last 2 month and one very recently, but they are still processing early August. Do not know how this is possible. 

After 1 yr 2 months i finally have an interview on February 25, 0930 @ sacramento office. NOvember 19,2019 filer here!im so happy!

31 minutes ago, Reina0810 said:

After 1 yr 2 months i finally have an interview on February 25, 0930 @ sacramento office. NOvember 19,2019 filer here!im so happy!

congratulations, is that both i751& n400 or only n400?

Timeline
10 hours ago, Reina0810 said:

That is great news, congrats!! 

Apr 16, 2013 - NOA-1

Dec 10, 2013 - NOA-2

NVC Stage

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 1/20/2021 at 11:33 AM, Pete20155 said:

Hi All,

Update: My oath Ceremony scheduled on Jan 19th was cancelled due to the Presidential Inauguration. Got an email last week stating that : USCIS is Closing All Offices and Cancelling All Appointments on Jan. 19 and 20. All appointments, interviews, and naturalization ceremonies on Jan. 19 and 20 are cancelled, and will automatically be rescheduled. 

Just waiting for the new oath ceremony date to be scheduled. The waiting game never seems to get over for me. Fingers crossed for new date to be scheduled soon.

Update: Hi, I received an update online a couple days ago, the new date for my oath ceremony is on Feb 26th. So about a month's wait time. Keeping fingers crossed

Best of Luck to folks who are still waiting.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:46 PM, pejman said:

Hi all,

I applied for N400 in November 2019 and did my biometric in December 2019 in Elizabeth New Jersey. I have not heard back anything yet. It has been more than a year! Any idea or suggestions?  I received this message on my profile after my count down stopped in August 2020:

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of December 9, 2019, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number *******. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Estimated wait time:

We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time.

Invalid date Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS
November 23, 2019 We scheduled you for a biometrics appointment
November 20, 2019 We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and mailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location.

HI all,

I just received this:

February 2, 2021

Interview Was Scheduled

On February 2, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number ********. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Estimated wait time:

6 months

Do you guys have any experience, how long it takes to receive the interview in mail? What is that ``Estimate wait time: 6 months"?

Thanks.

Edited by pejman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, pejman said:

HI all,

I just received this:

February 2, 2021

Interview Was Scheduled

On February 2, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number ********. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Estimated wait time:

6 months

Do you guys have any experience, how long it takes to receive the interview in mail? What is that ``Estimate wait time: 6 months"?

Thanks.

Congratulations @pejman !!!

Usually you can expect to see the letter in mail in 5-7 business days, sometimes it may take longer depending on weather, holidays etc.

You can also view the copy of letter sent to you in online account https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant under documents tabs. It usually takes a day or two to show up there after you received the interview notification.

Best wishes!!

17 minutes ago, pejman said:

HI all,

I just received this:

February 2, 2021

Interview Was Scheduled

Estimated wait time:

6 months

Thanks.

Congratulations!!!

2 minutes ago, Pete20155 said:

Congratulations @pejman !!!

Usually you can expect to see the letter in mail in 5-7 business days, sometimes it may take longer depending on weather, holidays etc.

You can also view the copy of letter sent to you in online account https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant under documents tabs. It usually takes a day or two to show up there after you received the interview notification.

Best wishes!!

Thank you very much !! Hope all of us hear good news very soon!

On 1/23/2021 at 4:29 PM, MGMA said:

We are seeing same here in Seattle too, it's very strange. Hearing people from November got interview last 2 month and one very recently, but they are still processing early August. Do not know how this is possible. 

I wouldn't rely on that August Date. What it really means is that when that date gets to November 2019 then you can officially contact them for an inquiry and they won't just give you a blanket generic response. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, pejman said:

HI all,

I just received this:

February 2, 2021

Interview Was Scheduled

Estimated wait time:

6 months

Thanks.

Congratulations!!! We got the interview scheduled today too!!! Can't wait to see it in the documents tab, I want to know the date! Timeline also changed to six months. Man... I hope it doesn't take that long for interview and oath! 

For San Francisco folks: my husband's NOA was November 15, 2019. 

Stay positive everyone, it's coming!!

❤️❤️❤️

Apr 16, 2013 - NOA-1

Dec 10, 2013 - NOA-2

NVC Stage

53 minutes ago, Madge6690 said:

Congratulations!!! We got the interview scheduled today too!!! Can't wait to see it in the documents tab, I want to know the date! Timeline also changed to six months. Man... I hope it doesn't take that long for interview and oath! 

For San Francisco folks: my husband's NOA was November 15, 2019. 

Stay positive everyone, it's coming!!

❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations 

my NOA was Nov18, 2019 --- but no changes still waiting for both I751+N400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.