Bebe1

N-400 November 2019 Filers

1,428 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, pejman said:

Hi all,

I applied for N400 in November 2019 and did my biometric in December 2019 in Elizabeth New Jersey. I have not heard back anything yet. It has been more than a year! Any idea or suggestions?  I received this message on my profile after my count down stopped in August 2020:

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of December 9, 2019, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number *******. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Estimated wait time:

We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time.

Invalid date Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS
November 23, 2019 We scheduled you for a biometrics appointment
November 20, 2019 We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and mailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location.

me too but San Francisco 

I751 nov2018

n400 13 nov2019

18 ex-letter exp on jul2020

stamp on passport for 12 m on aug 2020

contact all below

1. uscis
  2. ombudsman
  3. congressman
  4. senate office

all give me same answer 

"Form I-751 application is currently pending alongside their Form N-400 application  and will be processed simultaneously by their local field office at the time of the N-400 interview.

Their Form N-400 application is currently awaiting interview scheduling by the SAN FRANCISCO FIELD OFFICE. 

Although the A-File is still physically located at the National Benefits Center (NBC),"

do not know what to do................

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 1/3/2021 at 8:43 PM, Comic said:

Hey, yes not much members from CT in VisaJourney. Yes I had my interview in November of last year and was approved and had same day oath ceremony and I applied for my passport the day after which should be coming this week. 

Awesome, Congratulations. Did you meet with the officer face-to-face or was the interview done electronically (due to covid)?

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

On 1/10/2021 at 1:11 PM, Luckycuds said:

Awesome, Congratulations. Did you meet with the officer face-to-face or was the interview done electronically (due to covid)?

It was face to face in his office with the door open and of course with mask on. He had a shield between us though and an IPad to write and read from. It’s really a nice relax atmosphere for the most part

On 1/8/2021 at 3:12 PM, MMarco said:

me too but San Francisco 

I751 nov2018

n400 13 nov2019

18 ex-letter exp on jul2020

stamp on passport for 12 m on aug 2020

contact all below

1. uscis
  2. ombudsman
  3. congressman
  4. senate office

all give me same answer 

"Form I-751 application is currently pending alongside their Form N-400 application  and will be processed simultaneously by their local field office at the time of the N-400 interview.

Their Form N-400 application is currently awaiting interview scheduling by the SAN FRANCISCO FIELD OFFICE. 

Although the A-File is still physically located at the National Benefits Center (NBC),"

do not know what to do................

Is there anyway to call or visit uscis in person?

Anybody, help please.

43 minutes ago, pejman said:

Is there anyway to call or visit uscis in person?

Anybody, help please.

** LINKS -- USCIS Case Status Online: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/lan...

** Call a USCIS:+1 (800) 375-5283

** Emails 

1. Texas Service Center: tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

2. California Service Center: csc-ncsc-followup@dhs.gov

3. Vermont Service Center: vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

4. Nebraska Service Center: ncscfollowup.nsc@dhs.gov 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 1/12/2021 at 2:28 PM, Comic said:

It was face to face in his office with the door open and of course with mask on. He had a shield between us though and an IPad to write and read from. It’s really a nice relax atmosphere for the most part

Thank you so much! Husband has his interview in February, hope the ceremony is the same day as well.

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

On 9/14/2020 at 10:24 PM, Venus201320 said:

I am moving at the end of this month to Tucson, Arizona. Should I notify USCIS now? Or later? Also is the AR-11 the only form I need to file?

Hello Venus,

If you could still help to answer my question. I'm moving from Seattle to Tucson AZ. Where did you moved from and how long did it take to have your N400 transferred to Tucson AZ office and get the interview? 

Thank you 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 1/6/2021 at 8:26 PM, Pete20155 said:

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you all know,  finally my Oath Ceremony Notice was uploaded online today and it is scheduled for Jan 19th.  It says that I cannot bring any guests due to social distancing, so unfortunately cannot take my family along. Anyway given the current situation I believe it is for the better good. Now I am just waiting for the physical notice to arrive in the mail and hoping everything goes smoothly during the oath ceremony.

Good Luck to folks who are still waiting for their interview/oath ceremonies.

Best,

Hi All,

Update: My oath Ceremony scheduled on Jan 19th was cancelled due to the Presidential Inauguration. Got an email last week stating that : USCIS is Closing All Offices and Cancelling All Appointments on Jan. 19 and 20. All appointments, interviews, and naturalization ceremonies on Jan. 19 and 20 are cancelled, and will automatically be rescheduled. 

Just waiting for the new oath ceremony date to be scheduled. The waiting game never seems to get over for me. Fingers crossed for new date to be scheduled soon.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
6 hours ago, Pete20155 said:

Hi All,

Update: My oath Ceremony scheduled on Jan 19th was cancelled due to the Presidential Inauguration. Got an email last week stating that : USCIS is Closing All Offices and Cancelling All Appointments on Jan. 19 and 20. All appointments, interviews, and naturalization ceremonies on Jan. 19 and 20 are cancelled, and will automatically be rescheduled. 

Just waiting for the new oath ceremony date to be scheduled. The waiting game never seems to get over for me. Fingers crossed for new date to be scheduled soon.

Wife had the same, reschedule for the 28th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, AnotherAndrew said:

Wife had the same, reschedule for the 28th

Ok good to know they are rescheduling it quickly. I haven't received the rescheduled date yet. Hoping it will be set soon.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:54 PM, Madge6690 said:

Update for others who filed from CA (we are in SF)- just checked and it said my husband's estimated wait time is 13 days!!? Does anyone know what that means exactly? We haven't heard anything, just says the case is being actively reviewed (since last december heh...). Thank you!

any update?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline
9 hours ago, MMarco said:

any update?

Nothing :( logged in and just get the "we are taking longer than expected". It's been like that since the count down stopped. Zero change on anything. "Being actively reviewed" since Dec 2019.

It's wearing on us... The processing times for SF field office say 14.5 to 18.5 months now so I guess we can't even inquire until May. It's agonizingly slow.

Trying to stay positive. We all have to keep the faith! It's hard though!

USCIS Stage: California Service Center

Apr 11, 2013 - Filed I-130

Apr 16, 2013 - NOA-1

Oct 22, 2013 - Change of Address

Nov 19, 2013 - Case transferred to CA Service Center

Dec 10, 2013 - NOA-2

NVC Stage

Jan 28, 2014- NVC Case Number Recieved

Jan 28, 2014- AOS Fee Invoiced/ paid

Jan 29, 2014- DS-261 Submitted

Jan 30, 3014- AOS Fee showed 'PAID' and Cover sheet was emailed to me

Feb 1, 2014- AOS Package Sent

Feb 3, 2014- AOS Package received by NVC

Feb 3, 2014- Registration of agent email sent to me

Feb 4, 2014- IV Processing Fee invoiced/ paid

Feb 6, 2014- IV Processing Fee showed 'PAID'

Feb 8, 2014- DS-260 Submitted

Feb 10, 2014- IV Package sent

Feb 14, 2014- IV Package received by NVC

Feb 26, 2014- False checklist for IV Package received

Mar 6, 2014- NVC case complete

Mar 12, 2014- Interview appointment letter received

Mar 25, 2014- Medical exam

Apr 28, 2014- Interview!!!

Hi guys!

I replied to the October filers thinking I'm October but I'm actually November filers and mine also say they are taking longer that expected and also the one where it says invalid date. It suscks and frustrating. I just want to get it over with 😪

15 hours ago, Madge6690 said:

Nothing :( logged in and just get the "we are taking longer than expected". It's been like that since the count down stopped. Zero change on anything. "Being actively reviewed" since Dec 2019.

It's wearing on us... The processing times for SF field office say 14.5 to 18.5 months now so I guess we can't even inquire until May. It's agonizingly slow.

Trying to stay positive. We all have to keep the faith! It's hard though!

6 hours ago, starryskies said:

Hi guys!

I replied to the October filers thinking I'm October but I'm actually November filers and mine also say they are taking longer that expected and also the one where it says invalid date. It suscks and frustrating. I just want to get it over with 😪

Same for my daughter, late November. My husband applied 1 November and already interviewed /took oath early Jan so I don’t know if he got lucky, or if there was some hiccup in processing times that happened during the November 2019 batch being processed :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.