Bebe1

N-400 November 2019 Filers

1,428 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AlexUSA said:

Not yet.

Biometrics seem to be a critical part of your case, they won't start reviewing it until it's done. When did u file? Our biometrics was scheduled and completed within a month after we filed but that was pre-covid times. IMO make plans but nothing solid until biometrics is completed.

1 hour ago, AnotherAndrew said:

Biometrics seem to be a critical part of your case, they won't start reviewing it until it's done. When did u file? Our biometrics was scheduled and completed within a month after we filed but that was pre-covid times. IMO make plans but nothing solid until biometrics is completed.

Thanks for the response.

I've applied in November 2020. It seems the whole process have changed due to Covid and these days biometric appointment or reuse notice is being sent out in random times and you just have to wait. Even if it takes longer time, it is fine, but I wish I could have a clue, when is the time lines to let me plan accordingly.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, Luckycuds said:

Hello I’ve found very few VJ members with Hartford as the location- I’m wondering if you had your interview yet? We filed in February 2020 and status says they are taking longer than expected... On,y 2 people on VJ updated their timeline to reflect an interview in Hartford in 2020 so it’s pretty hard to get an estimate of when we may hear something.

Hey, yes not much members from CT in VisaJourney. Yes I had my interview in November of last year and was approved and had same day oath ceremony and I applied for my passport the day after which should be coming this week. 

I guess there aren’t a lot of Nov 2019 filers left! My husband had his interview this morning and will do his oath this afternoon. San Francisco field office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband had his interview this morning in Dallas. He said the process went very smoothly. They didn't ask for any additional documents even though we were more than prepared. He was told he should get a letter letting him know when his oath ceremony will be in about 30 days or so. 

We are both so overjoyed that this process, this anxiety ridden roller coaster ride is OVER !  Good luck to everyone. 

u10nm5.png

hSSvm6.png

6 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

I guess there aren’t a lot of Nov 2019 filers left! My husband had his interview this morning and will do his oath this afternoon. San Francisco field office.

I'm still waiting N400 AND I571 SFO................

CONGRATULATION

I’ve been waiting for mine for more than a year! Nov filer here, SF FO! 😥

1 hour ago, AraBel said:

I’ve been waiting for mine for more than a year! Nov filer here, SF FO! 😥

He filed 1 Nov - hopefully you’ll be soon! Do you have notification of an interview date yet?

On 1/4/2021 at 7:03 PM, SusieQQQ said:

He filed 1 Nov - hopefully you’ll be soon! Do you have notification of an interview date yet?

No changes on mine. 😣

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/17/2020 at 10:27 AM, Pete20155 said:

Hello Everyone, 

2.5 months after my N400 Interview, Finally I received an email from USCIS stating there is an update on my case, I logged in and see that I have been placed in line for the oath ceremony. Yaaayyy !!!  Now it really feels like the Holidays are here 😀. There is no oath ceremony date provided yet (checked in documents tab as well) but hoping to see the oath Ceremony date soon. I am so relived that finally this journey is coming to an end.

I thank you all on this forum who helped me in this journey. Will keep you all posted on any further updates with regards to the oath ceremony.

Best Wishes to the folks who are still patiently waiting.  Happy Holidays & Season's Greetings to Everyone !!!🎉🎈🎊

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you all know,  finally my Oath Ceremony Notice was uploaded online today and it is scheduled for Jan 19th.  It says that I cannot bring any guests due to social distancing, so unfortunately cannot take my family along. Anyway given the current situation I believe it is for the better good. Now I am just waiting for the physical notice to arrive in the mail and hoping everything goes smoothly during the oath ceremony.

Good Luck to folks who are still waiting for their interview/oath ceremonies.

Best,

10 hours ago, AraBel said:

No changes on mine. 😣

me too

I751 nov2018

n400 13 nov2019

18 ex-letter exp on jul2020

stamp on passport for 12 m on aug 2020

contact all below

1. uscis
  2. ombudsman
  3. congressman
  4. senate office

all give me same answer 

"Form I-751 application is currently pending alongside their Form N-400 application  and will be processed simultaneously by their local field office at the time of the N-400 interview.

Their Form N-400 application is currently awaiting interview scheduling by the SAN FRANCISCO FIELD OFFICE. 

Although the A-File is still physically located at the National Benefits Center (NBC),"

do not know what to do................

Hi all,

I applied for N400 in November 2019 and did my biometric in December 2019 in Elizabeth New Jersey. I have not heard back anything yet. It has been more than a year! Any idea or suggestions?  I received this message on my profile after my count down stopped in August 2020:

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of December 9, 2019, we are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number *******. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Estimated wait time:

We are taking longer than expected to process your case. You do not need to do anything at this time.

Invalid date Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS
November 23, 2019 We scheduled you for a biometrics appointment
November 20, 2019 We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and mailed you a receipt notice. It is being processed at our Integrated Operating Env location.

4 hours ago, dmaan said:

Guys I just wanted to share that I had my interview on 5th of jan and it got approved. 

CONGRATULATION 

only N400 or both N400& I751?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.