Bebe1

N-400 November 2019 Filers

1,428 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Pete20155 said:

I feel you, going through the same anxiousness as my interview is also exactly in 8 days. 
Best Wishes !!!🙂✌️

Wished mine was coming up shortly too lol.

Unfortunately, it was scheduled 8 weeks (October 28) out from when I received the notification so I won't be able to vote (wanted to so bad!).

Good thing though is it gives me enough time to study for the civics test.

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

1 hour ago, Pete20155 said:

I feel you, going through the same anxiousness as my interview is also exactly in 8 days. 
Best Wishes !!!🙂✌️

I know right? Good luck and God bless. 🥰 I just sorted out the documents that I need to bring with me next week. Will review again in a while. Keep us posted too 🥰.

Wow! You guys are lucky. I’m from CA, I don’t know If mine is moving. I filed Nov 2019 based on 5 years. Done with my Biometrics and still patiently waiting for my interview. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

UPDATE* I don't know if the change of address triggered something with my N400 but just got a case update status about 3 mins ago and I got scheduled for a interview! Letter hasn't show up yet on my online document tab. This morning I received a email confirmation that they updated my new address change today.( I did AR-11 online form like 6 days ago because I moved to a different state ATL to AZ). I'm really hoping they scheduled it in Arizona.

(I-751) Removal of Conditions Delivered: 11/30/2018
Notice of Action 18 month extension letter : 2/1/2019
1st Biometrics Letter: Received letter on 5/31/2019 that they will re-use my fingerprints.  

2nd Biometrics Letter: Received new letter on 10/25/2019 to do biometrics on Nov 4. :bonk:

(I-751) Transferred to NBC: 12/03/2019

(I-751) approved: 11/06/2020 😄

(N-400) Online Delivered: 11/30/2019

NOA Received : 11/30/2019

Biometrics Scheduled: 01/09/2020

Biometrics Walk-In: 12/30/2019

Interview: 11/06/2020 @ 12:00PM :joy:

N-400 approved: 11/06/2020 🇺🇸

Oath Ceremony: 11/06/2020  🇺🇸

US Passport/Card (expedited) applied: 11/10/2020

US Passport application delivered: 11/13/2020

US Passport: "In Process" as of 11/13/2020 email from DOS

US Passport Approved: 11/20/2020 🇺🇸

US Passport Delivered: 11/24/2020 :goofy:

US Passport Card Delivered: 11/25/2020

Naturalization Certificate Delivered: 11/27/2020

44 minutes ago, AraBel said:

Wow! You guys are lucky. I’m from CA, I don’t know If mine is moving. I filed Nov 2019 based on 5 years. Done with my Biometrics and still patiently waiting for my interview. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

My daughter too... same FO as you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Just updating.... Still waiting for interview... 🙄

Hard to tell if San Diego is moving at all in their process.  Sounds like they're still working on a lot of the reschedules.  

Being patient but man, I would love to be done and a citizen now!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/23/2020 at 2:11 PM, kenzo_gal said:

I know right? Good luck and God bless. 🥰 I just sorted out the documents that I need to bring with me next week. Will review again in a while. Keep us posted too 🥰.

Thank you for reminding about the documents to carry along, I was totally overlooking that😬. I will try to sort those out this weekend.

🙂. looking forward for you to post back on your experience. 

Timeline
On 9/23/2020 at 2:38 PM, AraBel said:

Hopefully your case will start moving too. Best Wishes !!!

Timeline
On 9/23/2020 at 4:29 PM, Venus201320 said:

Interview scheduled for 11/06/2020 @ 12:00pm in Tucson Arizona field office!  :joy: sucks wont be able to vote this year but for future elections I will be able to! Now have a whole month to study!

Congratulation !!!🥳

On 9/24/2020 at 7:50 AM, hafu_hafu said:

Just updating.... Still waiting for interview... 🙄

Hard to tell if San Diego is moving at all in their process.  Sounds like they're still working on a lot of the reschedules.  

Being patient but man, I would love to be done and a citizen now!

Same situation as yours. Filed at SD office in November. No updates post biometrics. 

Update on my case!!! Randomly check my app yesterday and saw that they scheduled my interview!! It’s November 5th at 8AM. I’m a Hartford, CT filer. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Comic said:

Update on my case!!! Randomly check my app yesterday and saw that they scheduled my interview!! It’s November 5th at 8AM. I’m a Hartford, CT filer. 

Congratulations !! Best Wishes !!!😀

Timeline
On 9/23/2020 at 12:28 PM, kenzo_gal said:

OMG! I am so happy for you. Congrats!  🥰🥰

That was fast 🥰.  Congratulations! You can now apply for a US Passport. Nice! 🥰🥰

OMG I am so anxious. Today, I only have a week before my scheduled interview. I will keep y'all posted. 🥰 

@kenzo_galBest wishes & Good Luck for your interview today. Please let us know how how it went. ✌️

6 hours ago, Pete20155 said:

@kenzo_galBest wishes & Good Luck for your interview today. Please let us know how how it went. ✌️

I will @Pete20155 and appreciate your well wishes 🥰. I was up since 0230H and trying to get some more sleep. I am so anxious 😥😥😥. Good luck to you too on your interview tomorrow. 🥰

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.