Bebe1

N-400 November 2019 Filers

1,428 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Bebe1 said:

Estimated completion time has gone from 2 months to 3 months, updated after biometrics and is showing as Feb 2020 completion.

Wow that fast?! What office did u apply?!

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 11/27/2019 at 9:40 PM, Pete20155 said:

Hello folks, Finally I am glad that my check was cashed from the bank today (11/27). Hopefully I will receive my NOA receipt and Biometeric appointment letter soon. Will keep you all posted. Good Luck to all!

Hello folks, Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving ! I received email from USCIS yesterday morning saying they have taken action on my case and to login and check the status. When I logged in, I was glad to see the status "We scheduled your biometrics appointment" View your letter on your documents tab for the appointment date, time, and location. However when I checked the documents tab , it did not have any letter. May be they take some time to upload the Biometeric appointment letter. Did anybody else experience similar situation?  Is this something I need to be worried or I should call the USCIS customer service ? So far I have not received any letters from USCIS via Paper Mail. Please suggest.

On another note, I am happy that the estimated case completion date shows June 2020 (6 months).

1 hour ago, Pete20155 said:

Hello folks, Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving ! I received email from USCIS yesterday morning saying they have taken action on my case and to login and check the status. When I logged in, I was glad to see the status "We scheduled your biometrics appointment" View your letter on your documents tab for the appointment date, time, and location. However when I checked the documents tab , it did not have any letter. May be they take some time to upload the Biometeric appointment letter. Did anybody else experience similar situation?  Is this something I need to be worried or I should call the USCIS customer service ? So far I have not received any letters from USCIS via Paper Mail. Please suggest.

On another note, I am happy that the estimated case completion date shows June 2020 (6 months).

Hey yes I am in the same boat! My biometric got scheduled today but there's nothing in my documents yet. It does say check back another time to see the document so hopefully on Monday or Tuesday

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

Filed November 30, 2019, Online, Pittsburgh office.

The wait and worry starts.

07/29/2006 – I-129 sent to Vermont

08/04/2006 - NOA1

08/28/2006 - NOA2 - approved

09/01/2006 - NVC - approved

09/07/2006 - Warsaw embassy sent packet 3 (damn post services, never received any)

09/18/2006 - packet 3 sent (Nothing fails)

09/27 - received packet 4

10/10 - medical exam

10/19 - INTERVIEW!

10/20 - received visa

11/7 - arrived in USA, POE YFK

1/19 - Married

02/23/2007 - Civil Surgeon (checked just vaccines for $ 25)

05/04/2007 - AOS package sent to Chicago

05/11/2007 - NOA1

05/15/2007 - NOA2 - ASC appointment letter about biometrics

05/24/2007 - RFE about tax forms w-2 and 1099!!!

06/05/2007 - Biometrics

21/06/2007 - NOA3 - Transfered to California

10/07/2007 - AOS approved, card production ordered!!!

19/07/2007 - Half year marriage anniversary - GC arrives!!!

07/08/2009 - Package sent (My cover letter 40 peaces of evidence)

07/14/2009 - check was cashed

07/10/2009 - NOA 1 received, GK extended for a year

07/17/2009 - received biometrics letter with my case number

08/06/2009 - scheduled biometrics appointment

11/16/2009 - approval

12/01/2009 - touched - card production ordered

2/26/2010 - got ten year card

No more departures!!!

No more typing!!!

Ne mirkli Tu neesi atstājis manas domas,

Tā, ka manas domas aizmirsa pat aizmirstību.

Mīļotais ir ienācis manā teltī,

Un mana sirds ir mulsas pārņemta.

6 hours ago, Pete20155 said:

5 hours ago, Yanirose said:

Hey yes I am in the same boat! My biometric got scheduled today but there's nothing in my documents yet. It does say check back another time to see the document so hopefully on Monday or Tuesday

@Pete20155 @Yanirose The last time I have checked (which was yesterday night), my uscis account doesn't show any update and it has remained the same since November 22nd that they have scheduled my biometrics appointment. I was able to receive their second letter via mail on the 29th re: my biometrics schedule, so you should both receive it too hopefully anytime this week. 😊

3 hours ago, Twomoles said:

Filed November 30, 2019, Online, Pittsburgh office.

The wait and worry starts.

Welcome to the group! Hope everything goes well with your application too! Bu the way, we have a spreadsheet for November 2019 filers. You might want to add yours, so we can keep track of our timelines.

Here's the link 😊

On 11/1/2019 at 8:32 AM, Deagle said:

Edited by kenzo_gal

7 hours ago, Pete20155 said:

6 hours ago, Yanirose said:

It takes a few days for the document to show up online. Mine took four days. 

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

@Pete20155 @Yanirose have you tried to click on documents on your tab next to your case history? I just saw it this morning though it prompted on my case status tab that it might take a few days before it will show up. Mine has a hyperlink on it and it landed me to a pdf copy of my biometrics appointment letter though I have received mine in the mail on the 29th. Thought of sharing this info just in case you haven't checked it yet.

Screenshot_20191201-101649_Samsung Internet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Got my biometric letter, appt on dec 9th, does anyone know how long after to receive the interview letter, i know it takes month, i will be traveling in february for a month but dont wanna miss my interview

Timeline
11 hours ago, Pete20155 said:

10 hours ago, Yanirose said:

Hello Yanirose, I am glad to know I am not the only one encountering such situation. Hoepfully we will see the Biometric appointment letter soon in the Documents tab. good Luck ! :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, kenzo_gal said:

@Pete20155 @Yanirose have you tried to click on documents on your tab next to your case history? I just saw it this morning though it prompted on my case status tab that it might take a few days before it will show up. Mine has a hyperlink on it and it landed me to a pdf copy of my biometrics appointment letter though I have received mine in the mail on the 29th. Thought of sharing this info just in case you haven't checked it yet.

Screenshot_20191201-101649_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi @kenzo_gal Congrats on receiving your biometric appointment letter both in mail and online, Yes, I did check in the location you pointed out, I do not see any documents uploaded or any hyperlink, it shows a message to check back in a few days, then it shows in uploads section the documents that I sent USCIS were scanned and uploaded there.

image.thumb.png.b242bbf1199134bc0c980e972586a888.png

Got my biometrics appointment letter in the mail on Friday. Will try to attempt a walk in on Tuesday, hopefully they allow me to. Have a busy work schedule coming up ahead 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Comic said:

Got my biometrics appointment letter in the mail on Friday. Will try to attempt a walk in on Tuesday, hopefully they allow me to. Have a busy work schedule coming up ahead 

Congratulations and good luck for your walk in. Keep us posted on how it went.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

How do we find out the completion estimate?

07/29/2006 – I-129 sent to Vermont

08/04/2006 - NOA1

08/28/2006 - NOA2 - approved

09/01/2006 - NVC - approved

09/07/2006 - Warsaw embassy sent packet 3 (damn post services, never received any)

09/18/2006 - packet 3 sent (Nothing fails)

09/27 - received packet 4

10/10 - medical exam

10/19 - INTERVIEW!

10/20 - received visa

11/7 - arrived in USA, POE YFK

1/19 - Married

02/23/2007 - Civil Surgeon (checked just vaccines for $ 25)

05/04/2007 - AOS package sent to Chicago

05/11/2007 - NOA1

05/15/2007 - NOA2 - ASC appointment letter about biometrics

05/24/2007 - RFE about tax forms w-2 and 1099!!!

06/05/2007 - Biometrics

21/06/2007 - NOA3 - Transfered to California

10/07/2007 - AOS approved, card production ordered!!!

19/07/2007 - Half year marriage anniversary - GC arrives!!!

07/08/2009 - Package sent (My cover letter 40 peaces of evidence)

07/14/2009 - check was cashed

07/10/2009 - NOA 1 received, GK extended for a year

07/17/2009 - received biometrics letter with my case number

08/06/2009 - scheduled biometrics appointment

11/16/2009 - approval

12/01/2009 - touched - card production ordered

2/26/2010 - got ten year card

No more departures!!!

No more typing!!!

Ne mirkli Tu neesi atstājis manas domas,

Tā, ka manas domas aizmirsa pat aizmirstību.

Mīļotais ir ienācis manā teltī,

Un mana sirds ir mulsas pārņemta.

1 hour ago, Twomoles said:

How do we find out the completion estimate?

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.