GwenM

K1 Filers —Oct/Nov NOA2 —> NVC and beyond Montreal

263 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, aml16 said:

It sounds like they are forwarding your packet 3 to the visa unit? Atleast that is what it seems to me, I could be wrong! 

I really hope you're right! Thanks for the dose of optimism, I really need it today! :) 

3 minutes ago, Forrest Fire said:

I really hope you're right! Thanks for the dose of optimism, I really need it today! :) 

I feel your pain, this process is so frustrating! I really hope they speed up their processing... they seem so slow right now in comparison to what other cases have been only months before ours. The montreal consulate keeps saying they have not received my case and they keep directing me to the NVC, I called the NVC and they are certain the consulate has received my case... lol! 

1 hour ago, Forrest Fire said:

Have you tried the DHL tracking hack that I posted? I was able to see who signed for my visa and perhaps that's the proof you need to make them go look for it in their mail room.

Have you checked that status of your application? Mine now states that I am ready for an interview, I sent packet 3 in but have not received a response for packet 4 for some reason.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, aml16 said:

Have you checked that status of your application? Mine now states that I am ready for an interview, I sent packet 3 in but have not received a response for packet 4 for some reason.

I have! It still says “ready” and every time they email me, the date updates. From my very first ready, it had said that I could book an interview but I know that is just a generic statement and doesn’t pertain to us. We can’t book an interview until we receive P4.

6 minutes ago, Forrest Fire said:

I have! It still says “ready” and every time they email me, the date updates. From my very first ready, it had said that I could book an interview but I know that is just a generic statement and doesn’t pertain to us. We can’t book an interview until we receive P4.

Well this is frustrating... why would it say to book then lol! I emailed them packet 3 again... I really hope they send packet 4 soon.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, aml16 said:

Well this is frustrating... why would it say to book then lol! I emailed them packet 3 again... I really hope they send packet 4 soon.

Because the government can do whatever they want! LOL 

Timeline

Happy Hump Day! 

Good News!!! I received my P4 email this morning and have booked my interview for Feb 19th!!! I'm absolutely over the moon right now! 

How is everyone else doing? 

27 minutes ago, Forrest Fire said:

Happy Hump Day! 

Good News!!! I received my P4 email this morning and have booked my interview for Feb 19th!!! I'm absolutely over the moon right now! 

Yay!! This is such good news, I hope Packet 3 comes my way soon. They responded to me saying they are waiting to receive my paperwork in the office before I can schedule my interview. So I hope it arrives soon.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, aml16 said:

Yay!! This is such good news, I hope Packet 3 comes my way soon. They responded to me saying they are waiting to receive my paperwork in the office before I can schedule my interview. So I hope it arrives soon.

I've got my fingers cross for you! 

If it's anything like my timeline, I got an email yesterday saying they were reviewing my documents and P4 came this morning! 

5 minutes ago, Forrest Fire said:

I've got my fingers cross for you! 

If it's anything like my timeline, I got an email yesterday saying they were reviewing my documents and P4 came this morning! 

That is awesome, see I told you it sounded like they were reviewing your P3. I will re-send P3 next week Monday and see what happens. How may times did you send P3 to them?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Forrest Fire said:

Happy Hump Day! 

OMG! I'm so excited for you, but also think I need to stop following this forum because I'm getting super depressed with how so many people MONTHS behind me are getting interviews and I've heard nothing. Like, I"m going to put my head through a wall soon. 

But seriously, so awesome for you. What was the interview availability like?

1 hour ago, From the Brook said:

OMG! I'm so excited for you, but also think I need to stop following this forum because I'm getting super depressed with how so many people MONTHS behind me are getting interviews and I've heard nothing. Like, I"m going to put my head through a wall soon. 

But seriously, so awesome for you. What was the interview availability like?

Have you emailed the consulate? It is very odd that they haven't email you yet! I would definitely follow up. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.