TheGoldenRule

I-134 part 3 - line 23

10 posts in this topic

on the I-134 part 3 - line 23 the form asks for the precise month-day-year i previously submitted an I-134 for any other person(s)... which unfortunately i did submit an I-134 form almost 25 years ago in 1995... so my question is this... has anyone else here ever attempted to get a copy of any form from the USCIS or any other immigration office they had submitted years or decades earlier? and if yes... what was the outcome of this request?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, TheGoldenRule said:

on the I-134 part 3 - line 23 the form asks for the precise month-day-year i previously submitted an I-134 for any other person(s)... which unfortunately i did submit an I-134 form almost 25 years ago in 1995... so my question is this... has anyone else here ever attempted to get a copy of any form from the USCIS or any other immigration office they had submitted years or decades earlier? and if yes... what was the outcome of this request?

I just put the nearest date I could remember.  If you are doing a spousal Visa,  why are you preparing the i134?

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Stop with the I-134 altogether and download and complete the I-864.  When faced with the same question, just do the best you can and explain as needed on the last page.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, TheGoldenRule said:

Wrong form (I-134 :no:  )     You should be completing the I-864 as you are IR/CR-1.     And you won't get any "completed forms" from USCIS ... 

Here is a link with details:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center.html

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/PDF-other/Uploading%20to%20CEAC-instrucions.pdf

Immigrant visa:  1-603-334-0700 Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time) . For the shortest wait time, begin calling for the NVC Agent at 7:05 am EST M-F.

TAX TRANSCRIPTS:  

Certified tax transcripts may be ordered by using Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 4506-T available at www.irs.gov or
calling 1-800-829-1040.
Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
12 hours ago, Hank_ said:

TAX TRANSCRIPTS:  

Certified tax transcripts may be ordered by using Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 4506-T available at www.irs.gov or
calling 1-800-829-1040.

The IRS offers several "Tax Transcripts", none of which are "Certified".   The sponsor needs specifically, a "Tax Return Transcript", not just any IRS transcript.  Nothing but a "Tax Return Transcript" will suffice.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

The IRS offers several "Tax Transcripts", none of which are "Certified".   The sponsor needs specifically, a "Tax Return Transcript", not just any IRS transcript.  Nothing but a "Tax Return Transcript" will suffice.

Talk to NVC about that ... that is a copy/paste from the NVC website.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
6 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Nevertheless, we are here to actually help people.  If you've seen a tax return transcript, you will not see any certification.  If you try to order transcripts, there are several options.  Only "Tax Return Transcript" is useful in the current context.  Quoting a website is sometimes useful.  In this case, not so much.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Actually,  it appears to be a copy paste from your website,  I can't find it on NVC 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.