aya*abouelnasr

Personal Attacks?

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am still waiting on Ewok to disable my account which I have been asking for the last 3 days. Hopefully today will see the end. After checking my personal messages I saw this thread. Since my name is being dragged around repeatedly I have something I want to say. I will do what I am able to do at this time. That is the only defense I can and will give myself. I posted my original post for the purposes of my own healing. It was taking a step to put the truth out there and not hide in shame. I requested no advice, although I knew it would not be respected. Abuse can be verbal as well. Being called a fool and stupid and all the other lovely thing the self-righteous love to hurl with their "good intentions of tough love", or hearing your husband called a monster (remember a husband is a man you love dearly and have betrothed your life too... most do not marry with a throw-away mentality) is not easy, especially when you are struggling to make sense of what is happening to you. Some of the things I have read said on here have hurt me far deeper then his hands ever could. Words do carry weight, whether they are in person or on the internet, especially to a person that hurts. I have been professionally advised to remain away from people who do such things at this time because it is causing more damage and confusion then it is anything positive.

If anyone wants to remain in contact with me, you can email me at touchingthemoon@peoplepc.com. I however am not seeking advice or more insults. I am also not seeking an enabler or someone to rose color things or whatever else the hell people on her love to call compassion. Its just nice to not feel alone in the world and I think a lot of people can understand that. Friendship.

Now I would REALLY appreciate it if people would PLEASE stop dragging my name around. You have no idea what are you doing to me. Thank you.

I Love you, Jean.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I doubt the site will end because I host a get-together for a woman waiting for her SO to get out of an interview. We've been having these parties for 2 years and it hasn't negatively affected VJ yet. On the contrary, it makes our close-knit group closer.

Jackie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.