180 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Mzkay said:

Yeah.. It looks like that.

If I had received the message earlier, I’d have gone there already. I’ll be there first thing tomorrow morning; probably at 5:30am before they change their mind 😂

Lol congrats to you. Welcome to America 😀

Just now, Tish_Ghana said:

Lol congrats to you. Welcome to America 😀

@Okojo

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 11/28/2019 at 9:11 AM, Talip said:

Don't get depressed. We all basically felt same way.After CEAC says ISSUED, you practically have to wait for like 8 working days before you're been told to come pick up... No excitement after you receive your passport sef. 

I agree.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Tish_Ghana said:

They emailed and told us we need to submit a new birth certificate from Nigeria smh. 

It took them this long to say this??! You probably didn’t submit a biometric one cos we had to do that as well.

Timeline
On 12/3/2019 at 2:39 PM, kya015 said:

When did you get your social security card? Do you need both SSN & green card delivered before u can search for jobs? 
The green card fees are also paid online right?

I got my social security a week after I entered the US n with requirements for job it depends on the state ... some states will require both the ssn n GC 

im in MD so I used the ssn n passport (visa n stamp) to get a state ID n dts wt I’m using to work 

it’s almost 120days n still no GC so I’m still  using the passport stamp n yes GC fees is online

On 12/5/2019 at 11:11 PM, Mrs Oduro said:

I got my social security a week after I entered the US n with requirements for job it depends on the state ... some states will require both the ssn n GC 

im in MD so I used the ssn n passport (visa n stamp) to get a state ID n dts wt I’m using to work 

it’s almost 120days n still no GC so I’m still  using the passport stamp n yes GC fees is online

I went to an airline ticketing office to purchase a one way ticket and the customer service Rep said I need to buy a round way if not I'll have some complications at kotoka. How true is this? And which did you buy? Help guys😩😩

12 minutes ago, Talip said:

I went to an airline ticketing office to purchase a one way ticket and the customer service Rep said I need to buy a round way if not I'll have some complications at kotoka. How true is this? And which did you buy? Help guys😩😩

Why not just try another airline. There are so many different types. They can’t expect you to buy a round trip ticket when You won’t be coming back any time soon

1 hour ago, Talip said:

What type of visa do you have? maybe that is the issue

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.