B&C2017

I-130 October 2019 Filers

865 posts in this topic

On 7/7/2020 at 9:49 AM, Andresr said:

Got approved today 

noa1-oct 23, 2019

noa2- july 6;2020

at Texas ,I made a inquiry on the 4th of June because my case was out of processing time ,never received a answer ,was about to call this week but I just received email confirming approval,I’m very happy ,one step closer to bringing my son to the states!

Congratulations!!

Help Needed!

So I got my Citizenship on 6th and called up USCIS helpdesk to upgrade my husband's I-130 so the category can be changed to IR1/CR1 from F2A. Our PD / NOA 1 is Nov 2019.

Anything else I need to do? Should I check after few days if they have made the change? Also, the location on 5th July was CSC. For IR1/CR1 CSC has no processing time suggestions. We are from IL, can anyone suggest what timeline we should be looking at?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/30/2020 at 10:52 PM, Vcgy said:

Nope we in the same boat and I’m 15th oct pd and also got my out of processing time response since 29th may saying one next in line and nothing yet ! 

where is your petition which service centre?  I find out they transferred my petition on Feb 10 from TSC to Vermont 

1 minute ago, moneeb Iqbal said:

where is your petition which service centre?  I find out they transferred my petition on Feb 10 from TSC to Vermont 

From the service request out of processing time we got a tsc number so guessing it never transfer 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Vcgy said:

From the service request out of processing time we got a tsc number so guessing it never transfer 

so it's in Texas you are good soon you will get approval 

56 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

My case is at Potomac but my request number also started with TSC. Not sure if that means anything.

Noa1 was tsc too! I dunno just frustrated now thinking abt it ! It’s been 261 days person after me with service and pd for approval! I’m always bad lucky

Timeline
3 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

Guys I just received an RFE. How do you respond to it? Do I just upload the documents on my account or do I have to mail them in as well?

upload on your account 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

Thank you. What did you upload? Only what they asked for? Or the RFE notice as well?

just upload what they asked in RFE notice respond them as soon as possible

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.