B&C2017

I-130 October 2019 Filers

865 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, B&C2017 said:

Hi India0310

It does indeed look like it. Our case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas and our inquiry ended with TSC.

Maybe try to ask a live chat agent over the "Emma Chat" about you current processing center (your husband will have to contact them as USCIS doesnt answer questions to beneficiaries).

Good luck on your journey! 🍀

Thankyou for the help

wish you the same :)

5 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

That is not true at all i also submitted inquiry for my wifec cases in May and i also received referance ending with CSC but i called USCIS and they said Case is still in Texas center, i than received response from USCIS in the mail and the address was from Texas Service center so no that is not true at all

Yeah i think my case is at vermont. 

2 hours ago, B&C2017 said:

Unfortunately people have been told they’re still where they were, then double checked and were told another center the next time. It depends on the agent you get I guess.

Or maybe they changed their modus operandi and now process service requests in California? Who really knows...

No one knows what they’re doing and how they function at the service centers and once people think they figured it out, the whole thing changes.

Yeah this is too confusing 

Hello

today i got an email from uscis from Vermont service centre

the message says :

Your petition is pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition.

Your petition will not be ONPT for several months.  

my question is:

1. Does this mean my case is at vermont?

2. What does the msg mean?

My case is outside normal processing time according to the texas SC 🙄

Edited just now by India0310

26 minutes ago, India0310 said:

Hello

today i got an email from uscis from Vermont service centre

the message says :

Your petition is pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition.

Your petition will not be ONPT for several months.  

my question is:

1. Does this mean my case is at vermont?

2. What does the msg mean?

My case is outside normal processing time according to the texas SC 🙄

Edited just now by India0310

Hmmmm, strange. I’ve never seen or read anything about such a message. Wonder what ONPT means. Have you tried to google it already?

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 6/19/2020 at 1:07 AM, Vcgy said:

7 business days too for me but still not approval since I got a reply on the 29th may! 

We apply an inquiry 5th Jun got reply in 6 days still waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, B&C2017 said:

Hmmmm, strange. I’ve never seen or read anything about such a message. Wonder what ONPT means. Have you tried to google it already?

Messaging in USCIS online account is tantamount to filing an inquiry or you have to fill out a separate form for the inquiry  because I messaged them to ask about case status and they replied me your inquiry date was 13 June

39 minutes ago, moneeb Iqbal said:

can we submit an inquiry through uscis online account inbox? 

Yes, I think you can. At least the USCIS Website says that. I’ve read it after we submitted our request so we just used the form online.

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
18 hours ago, India0310 said:

I guess it’s outside normal processing time

im spooked :(

never read about such emails from uscis

It may help to call USCIS and confirm exactly which service center has your petition. According to processing times on their website, you are at the upper end of the 5-7 month estimate in TSC. For VSC, their estimated times have changed dramatically. We were approved in just over 8 months at TSC and we were also told we were not yet outside of normal processing times... although according to their posted stats, we were. I found the estimated times unhelpful considering their page says the estimates are based on data 2 months prior to them even updating the page. I always took that to mean the info is already out-of-date, or just plain incorrect.

We generally process cases in the order we receive them, and we will update this page each month. The estimated time range displayed is based on data captured approximately two months prior to updating the page. Please note that times may change without prior notice.

14 minutes ago, majm said:

It may help to call USCIS and confirm exactly which service center has your petition. According to processing times on their website, you are at the upper end of the 5-7 month estimate in TSC. For VSC, their estimated times have changed dramatically. We were approved in just over 8 months at TSC and we were also told we were not yet outside of normal processing times... although according to their posted stats, we were. I found the estimated times unhelpful considering their page says the estimates are based on data 2 months prior to them even updating the page. I always took that to mean the info is already out-of-date, or just plain incorrect.

Okay this is soo confusing

i will try to call uscis

thank you :)

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
12 hours ago, India0310 said:

Okay this is soo confusing

i will try to call uscis

thank you :)

You can chat with them too as it’s more convenient and quicker than long wait over the phone. 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
5 minutes ago, India0310 said:

Thank you

my case is at vermont :(

Don’t be sad, you never know how soon your would be approved. Each case is unique :pop:

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.