B&C2017

I-130 October 2019 Filers

865 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Well, according to Ask Emma chat my case is in Nebraska. She said my case was never transferred, but on my NOA1 it says Texas. Honestly, I don't know how much to believe Emma because she was asking me all kinds of weird questions and literally said "What is NOA1?" when I referred to it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shemuz said:

That’s what I was thinking too. But then how did they approve an October case now when they haven’t even finished up with August? 

That's true! my PD is 08/30/19 and I wasn't transferred and nothing changed on myuscis account... I hope everything speeds up. btw sorry for being nosy cause I'm not an OCtuber filer but I'm desperate for answers lol

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Michael&Karen said:

That's true! my PD is 08/30/19 and I wasn't transferred and nothing changed on myuscis account... I hope everything speeds up. btw sorry for being nosy cause I'm not an OCtuber filer but I'm desperate for answers lol

No need to say sorry at all! I’m an October filer and I’m an active reader/poster in all of the other month threads too. Lol. I know how you feel. Everything’s been so confusing lately. People don’t know where their cases are currently at. There have been random approvals. There’s not much consistency in the PDs of cases that are being approved. We are not getting any clear answers to our questions from USCIS either. It took so many days to just figure out if my case was transferred or not (and I’m still not sure if I was told the truth). I just hope that the online processing speeds up everything and we see more and more approvals.  I hope you get your approval soon!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shemuz said:

No need to say sorry at all! I’m an October filer and I’m an active reader/poster in all of the other month threads too. Lol. I know how you feel. Everything’s been so confusing lately. People don’t know where their cases are currently at. There have been random approvals. There’s not much consistency in the PDs of cases that are being approved. We are not getting any clear answers to our questions from USCIS either. It took so many days to just figure out if my case was transferred or not (and I’m still not sure if I was told the truth). I just hope that the online processing speeds up everything and we see more and more approvals.  I hope you get your approval soon!

Thank you! I hope IOE numbers speed up, let's keep praying cause our time has to come.

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I spoke with a tier 2 agent today and she said my case is at California. She said she cannot see previous history, and first said I would have received a notice if my case was transferred. When I told her I never received anything after the first letter from Texas, she said normally you don't receive anything if the case is transferred. She had no clue what she was talking about. California doesn't even have processing times listed because according to their website they don't process I-130 for spouses! Emma yesterday told me my case is at Nebraska. 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:00 PM, B&C2017 said:

They didn't expedite, but they said it might have helped (but they don't know for sure).

Hi! Sorry... Nov filler hear being nosey and hoping to see y’all approved ASAP! 

My American husband is a navy vet - any idea how we can use this to speed up our I-130? I didn’t think it was grounds to expedite? 

Thank you in advance!

4 minutes ago, LondonerCat said:

Hi! Sorry... Nov filler hear being nosey and hoping to see y’all approved ASAP! 

My American husband is a navy vet - any idea how we can use this to speed up our I-130? I didn’t think it was grounds to expedite? 

Thank you in advance!

As far as I know it‘s not - Only active military can expedite. 

the October-approval couple didn‘t expedite though. No clue why they were approved so quick.

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

1 minute ago, B&C2017 said:

As far as I know it‘s not - Only active military can expedite. 

the October-approval couple didn‘t expedite though. No clue why they were approved so quick.

Many thanks for your reply! 🙂 

Active duty makes sense. I’ve not heard other army vets getting approved any quicker. Lucky couple - hope we all get some luck our way too! 🙂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/11/2020 at 6:48 PM, cinguphoney said:

IR5 PD is 10/22/2019 and Texas SC.  Let the waiting game begin!

our PD is same 10/22/2019 r u still waiting for approval 

On 3/11/2020 at 5:15 AM, Shemuz said:

That’s what I was thinking too. But then how did they approve an October case now when they haven’t even finished up with August? 

easier and faster approvals only if the military member is stationed abroad and is covered by what they call military blanket entire process only takes 2-3mos

Timeline
On 2/25/2020 at 12:51 PM, Shemuz said:

No problem. Oh ok. Yeah, I’m sure they will send it to you if you ask them. 

Hi All,

I finally have access to my USCIS account. I'm checking my case and it seems like I don't have any updates as of today. I'm only being able to see this:

1333180231_Capturadepantalla2020-03-16ala(s)14_36_38.png.c670c05430cbc5de29c51f1eb3f55a70.png

I guess I'm still in Texas Service Center, right?

Thanks all for your help!

Marriage: 08/28/2019

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019

I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/07/2019

I-130 NOA1 received: 10/14/2019 --> Assigned to Texas Service Center

I-130 approved: 5/15/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center

NVC Stage

Case Number received: 5/16/2020 —> via Email

Paid IV and AOS fee: 5/16/2020

Submitted IV application and civil documents: 5/28/2020

DQ: 6/1/2020 - email

Now waiting for our interview - CD Juarez Mexico

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.