njde1988

Manila Hotel Suggestions

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, 2018JNJ said:

Isn't that the same thing??  😄

There's the long and narrow price..then the flat and wide price..what you pay sometimes depends on that alone.

:bonk: Bless your heart!! ‘ long and narrow” have never been adjectives for Price, neither has “Flat and Wide” :lol: We know what the underlying meaning of the comment was, I’m sure it was an innocent mistake. That is why I said to be careful with the comments, this is a public forum and there is No room for comments that can be interpreted as being racist in nature.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:48 AM, morry & ren said:

"LONG NOSE" Really?  You should really be careful with your comments! Wouldn't a better description be maybe something like "HIGHER PRICES"

Have you been to the Philippines? :-))))) Ever hear of Kano price? Also, your long nose is one of your more endearing features there... Nothing about FC is innocent. I don't know about JNJ)))))

Edited by boris64

Finally done...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, boris64 said:

Have you been to the Philippines? :-))))) Ever hear of Kano price? Also, your long nose is one of your more endearing features there... Nothing about FC is innocent. I don't know about JNJ)))))

Ohhhhh so the “Long nose” prices is referring to the Better or Lower prices? My bad :rofl: Yes of course I’ve been in the Philippines, (K1 Lol) :lol: in fact I’ve spent a lot of time there and absolutely Love being there. No, I’ve never heard of “Kano” prices but the very same applies here if You were to come and vacation in Gatlinburg. There are the “Locals”  prices and there are “Tourist” prices. (Proper description) Tourist prices being higher of course. I definitely realize the that our noses are very much an attraction there :yes: and it’s funny how their noses are attractive to us as well....lol Ingat!

On 10/12/2019 at 3:59 AM, boris64 said:

Ever hear of Kano price?

Often when shopping in the Philippines I do not stand next to or act like I know my wife until after the purchase has been made so that we don't get the "kano" price. 😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.