CaliNY

OCTOBER 2019 AOS Filers

2,108 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Indira/Charlys said:

Noa’s 1 received today!!! All 3😍

Yeahhhhhh congratulations

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline

Another data point:

AOS package sent to the Chicago lockbox on Oct 11th, received on Oct 14th.

No notifications sent, the check hasn't been deposited.

34 minutes ago, Vasily_12 said:

Another data point:

Since I assume you are asking why you have not heard anything back, I'll  say this next new week you should hear something.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lesson learned at my biometrics - sign with your married name. Out of habit I signed using my maiden name signature, same as my passport! I was told I cannot change it anymore after it gad been submitted and have to ask the adjudicator at interview to change it. 

Timeline
On 11/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, Martha R said:

Agreed! It is childish to be comparing your case to someone else’s case. We need to be patience and understand the process, especially if we are coming through K1 route. We should know this drill by now. 

I don't know about being childish. I agree that we shouldn't compare our case with others, but i think it's natural to express concern as we are talking about our legal status here. Nonetheless, thanks for your insight.

Timeline
On 11/1/2019 at 11:14 PM, Sarge2155 said:

Exactly no real need to stress. Don't  look at other cases and try to predict yours that is a quick way to high stress. USCIS works on no schedule no rhyme no reason. Patience is the key, like @Martha R

said give them a month then you can panic. I assure you it'll be here before a months end. We are supposed to be veterans now (if you are adjusting from a K1) meaning we know how to wait. Relax you'll be fine all of you/us.

Thanks Sarge! Very comforting at least. Hope all works well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Carmina Kidd said:

Thanks Sarge! Very comforting at least. Hope all works well.

I am on the same boat as well. I do not mean to be rude at all, but rather I am trying to keep the waters calm. This process is a mind game, it is not worth it to lose your own peace over it. I understand that a legal status is a big deal for most of us, but hey it will be fine. Most people are getting their NOA's 3 weeks after submission. Wait a little longer and you will be okay. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Martha R said:

I am on the same boat as well. I do not mean to be rude at all, but rather I am trying to keep the waters calm. This process is a mind game, it is not worth it to lose your own peace over it. I understand that a legal status is a big deal for most of us, but hey it will be fine. Most people are getting their NOA's 3 weeks after submission. Wait a little longer and you will be okay. 

Thanks. I didn't mean to overreact. I took it wrongly. And yeah im starting to stress about it, but ok I will chill for now. Lol. If i don't hear after November 11 (1 month after) then y'all will def hear from me again as i will be buzzing everyone. 😅😂 i'll keep y'all updated in case i get any some time.

55 minutes ago, Carmina Kidd said:

Thanks. I didn't mean to overreact. I took it wrongly. And yeah im starting to stress about it, but ok I will chill for now. Lol. If i don't hear after November 11 (1 month after) then y'all will def hear from me again as i will be buzzing everyone. 😅😂 i'll keep y'all updated in case i get any some time.

I can't  wait to say I told you !

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline
15 hours ago, Vasily_12 said:

Another data point:

Nov 4th: text messages received and check cashed (!)

8 minutes ago, Vasily_12 said:

Nov 4th: text messages received and check cashed (!)

All just a matter of time...congratulations!!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

We are truly blessed... I still can not get over the fact that USCIS submitted our check 3 times until it finally went through... that was very stressing... on Saturday we finally got the hard copy NOA.... But I am still kind of nervous thinking they can reject our case because they had to re-deposit the check 3 times... even though it was not our fault, but the bank`s fault.... USCIS got their money on Friday, and hard copies arrived on Saturday

I-129 F SENT 11/27/2018

NOA 1 12/03/2018

RFE      04/10/2019

RFE REPLY 04/25/2019

NOA 2 05/09/2019

NVC RECEIVED 06/05/2019

CASE # ASSIGNED NVC  06/10/2019

NVC LEFT 06/25/2019

EMBASSY RECEIVED 07/02/2019

K1 INTERVIEW APPROVAL  07/18/2019

USA ENTRY🛬 07/30/2019

MARRIED 🤵💖👰09/13/2019

AOS SENT 10/08/2019

AOS RECEIVED 10/09/2019

AOS NOA 1 10/25/2019

BIOMETRICS 11/20/2019

READY TO INTERVIEW: 12/23/2020

Interview scheduled update 02/20/2020
Interview Scheduled for 04/08/2020
03/31/2020 interview has been cancelled due to COVID19
04/01/20202 case ready to be scheduled for an interview
08/24/2020 Interview has been scheduled
Interview 9/14/2020
I 485 approved 9/14/2020
GC mailed 9/17/2020
GC received 9/21/2020

ROC mailed 09/01/2022

ROC received 09/02/2022

NOA RECEIVED 09/16/2022

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Hungary
Timeline
56 minutes ago, cemmm said:

How long after the biometrics there would be a change in the case status on USCIS website? I had my biometrics on 11/1. Still shows "fingerprint fee was recived". 

Patience lol 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.