opendoor

DS-5535 (PAKISTAN)

45 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes most are approved.  I have seen 2 at Islamabad who's cases were returned after being asked to submit a second medical one was waiting 10 in AP with ds5535 the other was over a year.  I have seen Pakistanis get their visas anywhere between a few weeks and some still waiting after 2 years.   No-one can tell you how long or give any guarantees.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Yes most are approved.  I have seen 2 at Islamabad who's cases were returned after being asked to submit a second medical one was waiting 10 in AP with ds5535 the other was over a year.  I have seen Pakistanis get their visas anywhere between a few weeks and some still waiting after 2 years.   No-one can tell you how long or give any guarantees.  

Thanks for your reply, i see many people on this platform talking about their ds-5535, but after a while they get disappear, so i just wondering what happened to them, that are they approved or dis-approved.

in any case i will really appreciate if people share their experience so other people can get benefit from it.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, opendoor said:

Thanks for your reply, i see many people on this platform talking about their ds-5535, but after a while they get disappear, so i just wondering what happened to them, that are they approved or dis-approved.

in any case i will really appreciate if people share their experience so other people can get benefit from it.

Most of them just have no updates to share.  They pop in every once in a while but don't post because there is no news.  The ones who are new to AP post the most.   After a while even being on this site is difficult.  I am on the site way more than I actually post or read anymore.   Its just too difficult.

• 5 months later...
Timeline
On 3/23/2020 at 10:59 PM, khadijamome said:

Mashallah mashallah. How much time were you in aP? 

I was like 5 months in AP , and when / chnaged to or that was the green signal for me that my AP is over and it took me like 2 months more to get my visa.

What about your case?,  are you in the same status ?

16 minutes ago, opendoor said:

I was like 5 months in AP , and when / chnaged to or that was the green signal for me that my AP is over and it took me like 2 months more to get my visa.

What about your case?,  are you in the same status ?

What was your case cateogry. We got ds5535 as well. Its been more than a month since in AP. 

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/26/2020 at 12:21 AM, khadijamome said:

What was your case cateogry. We got ds5535 as well. Its been more than a month since in AP. 

Hi, Sorry I was busy doing some stuff, My category was K1, I started my Process back in Dec 2018 and it took me almost 1.5 years to get my visa including my DS-5535, I don't mean to dishearten anyone, but my advice will be to hope because sometimes it could take longer then you expect.

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2020 at 10:10 PM, opendoor said:

Hi, Sorry I was busy doing some stuff, My category was K1, I started my Process back in Dec 2018 and it took me almost 1.5 years to get my visa including my DS-5535, I don't mean to dishearten anyone, but my advice will be to hope because sometimes it could take longer then you expect.

So you were in 1.5 years of AP?

Timeline
6 hours ago, khadijamome said:

So you were in 1.5 years of AP?

No, i didn't say that...

It took me 1.5 year to get my whole process done including AP.

Edited by opendoor

• 3 months later...
Timeline
On 3/23/2020 at 1:05 PM, opendoor said:

I am in USA Alhamdullilah!

I came here on 1st marcha and got my visa on 19th feb.

do you know the reason you got DS-5535?

On 3/26/2020 at 3:21 AM, khadijamome said:

whats your status now with your case?

Timeline
17 hours ago, jamesbond123 said:

do you know the reason you got DS-5535?

whats your status now with your case?

You never know what triggers your case to get ds-5535, but mostly when you get it, probably means they will give you the visa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.