dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

I'm waiting from first submission on August and a month passed from resubmission on September 22th.

I think I can't be with my husband on X'mas. Very disappointed.  It's hard to wait...

I am really trying so hard to be happy for everyone that gets approved very quickly. But I honestly can't even read the forums anymore, I cry every time someone else gets the approval. We submitted first documents on May 20. Last resubmission was September 18. Our PD is August 12 2018. I am ready to just give up on this whole process 😭 am sorry I am so mopey but I just can't anymore 😔

1 hour ago, Yannary said:

I am really trying so hard to be happy for everyone that gets approved very quickly. But I honestly can't even read the forums anymore, I cry every time someone else gets the approval. We submitted first documents on May 20. Last resubmission was September 18. Our PD is August 12 2018. I am ready to just give up on this whole process 😭 am sorry I am so mopey but I just can't anymore 😔

Our PD is almost the same and I know how u feel. Felt like giving up many times too. The randomness or NVC was more of a killer than the initial approval trust me. Keep holding on.

1 hour ago, Yannary said:

I am feeling the same..... I can't even perform my day to day activities properly.. This whole process has been so stressful. I have been stressful since January.

After approval, now this NVC stress... Sick and tired of it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, captainH said:

I am feeling the same..... I can't even perform my day to day activities properly.. This whole process has been so stressful. I have been stressful since January.

After approval, now this NVC stress... Sick and tired of it.

Fill out your timeline so other people don't feel so alone ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

We originally submitted our documents to NVC on September 10 and again resubmitted yesturday, October 22.  I am seeing that people have gotten DQ within a couple of hours after resubmission.  Hope this happens with us as well.  I am now in Turkey with my husband hoping that we have an interview before I leave the end of November.  This process is indeed very frustrating and we just want this over with.  I'm hoping that while the maintenance was down that it allowed the staff at NVC to catch up on their work allowing them to move faster with th current uploads, anyways Congrats to those that got DQ so quickly after the maintenance.   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Gojo said:

We originally submitted our documents to NVC on September 10 and again resubmitted yesturday, October 22.  I am seeing that people have gotten DQ within a couple of hours after resubmission.  Hope this happens with us as well.  I am now in Turkey with my husband hoping that we have an interview before I leave the end of November.  This process is indeed very frustrating and we just want this over with.  I'm hoping that while the maintenance was down that it allowed the staff at NVC to catch up on their work allowing them to move faster with th current uploads, anyways Congrats to those that got DQ so quickly after the maintenance.   

Why the resubmission?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

Why the resubmission?

They said that I had to upload the I-864 instead of the I-864ez (even tho I am the only sponsor) and I had to resubmit my husband's police certificate again, I dont know why but I just resubmitted again like they asked.  Now the wait again....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Gojo said:

They said that I had to upload the I-864 instead of the I-864ez (even tho I am the only sponsor) and I had to resubmit my husband's police certificate again, I dont know why but I just resubmitted again like they asked.  Now the wait again....

I plan on using the I-864EZ...

1. I am the petitioner,
  2. I am using my own earned income
  3. The sponsor immigrant is the only person immigrating.  

Did you qualify for all of these? I afraid of being rejected... 

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sea Leslie said:

I plan on using the I-864EZ...

1. I am the petitioner,
  2. I am using my own earned income
  3. The sponsor immigrant is the only person immigrating.  

Did you qualify for all of these? I afraid of being rejected... 

Yes I made sure I qualified for all of this criteria and they still said that I needed to use the I-864 instead of the I-864ez.  I am the only sponsor with NO joint sponsor, my husband is the only one immigrating and I'm using my own earned income and STILL.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Gojo said:

Yes I made sure I qualified for all of this criteria and they still said that I needed to use the I-864 instead of the I-864ez.  I am the only sponsor with NO joint sponsor, my husband is the only one immigrating and I'm using my own earned income and STILL.  

I think I am going to submit the regular one just to make sure.

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

7 hours ago, Yannary said:

I honestly feel for you. We have submitted for the 4th time today (or our lawyer has) and once again she has left something out. We did first submission in middle May. And the reason behind a lot our rejections has been her not doing her job as an immigration lawyer.

I have been caught between tears and heavy anxiety for ages now with this process. Like you seeing people be reviewed in 1 day, 3 days, a week whatever is so frustrating. Wonderful for them, but when you are the one having to wait 6+ weeks every submission, knowing that the wait time was less than 3 weeks in April, it's...well...just heart breaking.

I hope you get positive news soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.