dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Katv said:

Congrats 🎈🎊🎉
you’re so lucky.  I’ve been waiting  since August because I had to resubmit on Sep 25 🥺

Well I wouldn’t say that since you got Texas and I got Nebraska. PD is Sept. 18.18 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

I uploaded docs last night and already received the DQ email today!! I checked CEAC and sure enough all docs accepted and email received :)

Congratulations....you got really lucky....DQ in less than a day.....😲

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

I uploaded docs last night and already received the DQ email today!! I checked CEAC and sure enough all docs accepted and email received :)

Seems the week long maintenance work is paying off...Lol

Congratulations and welcome to the final stage.

I’m sure this has been answered already but I am submitting my AOS tomorrow and   Am confused/worried about part 5 of i-864ez.

i have met the 125% above poverty level this year and 2018. I have 2018 tax transcript ready to submit however 2017 and 2016 I made zero US dollars as I was abroad with my spouse. 

Do I put a big fat 0 in box 6b /6c and just send in the 2018 transcripts? Will This look bad or does it matter?  

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

What an amazing news! Made me so hopeful! Wishing the same for myself and everyone! 
congrats again! 🎉

22 minutes ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Hi guys! I received an email about updating my case and when I enter the system, this page appears. However, inside shows that an additional document has been rejected, which is proof of domicile. What should I do or expect? Thanks so much for any help. God bless! 🙏🏻

4764E38C-AC8C-45BE-A2D9-E547327336E4.jpeg

If it's rejected you have to replace it.  There is a submit date specific to each document as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Congratulations! So nice to see someone having good news to share :)

I am just waiting for my payments to clear so I can proceed with the DS-260 and get everything uploaded. Hoping I will be able to get started tomorrow.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

that is amazing! i had been waiting to upload since it went down. ironically it went down the day i tried to submit all🙄. i hope i get DQ soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

We have a letter from my wife’s (USC and petitioner) bank in USA stating that she has maintained an account etc. This is as one of the proofs of domicile. However, it’s dated July 17th and I had to upload before CEAC went down so it was within the three month mark but now it isn’t. Is it okay if I submit the one I have or should we order a new one?

Problem is that I’m ready to upload everything, and this letter will take time to arrive via mail. 

Thanks. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Katv said:

I mean you’re lucky in this part of the process. 

Yeah I needed this..it’s a long journey. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

On 10/19/2019 at 5:17 AM, MrBandMrsB said:

As for my opinion the ceac online submission website is well organized and you won't get lost on what's to upload etc. Not unless they changed it during their maintenance.

Thank you, it was indeed organized well, once I was able to log in and see what they needed for each section.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:18 PM, DGF said:

That's what we're hoping for too (we're stuck until we can upload docs) but I'm worried that everyone waiting to upload docs during the outage will upload all at once and their wait times will get even worse!

I was worried about that also, and when uploading documents the system kept kicking me out some times more than other - within seconds, but all in all I was able to upload all the documents... Hope you did also!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.