dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
7 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

I got mine this morning and already paid my fees! hoping I can upload everything Friday! 

Now that's progress.

Slowly but surely!

Let's hope by Friday CEAC will be open again for uploads.

🙏

Edited by Andy & Val

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

We submitted our documents to NVC on September 10. Over a month now and Still no answer from them.  Is anybody else still waiting for an answer of being documentary qualified for submission on or before that date?  

Edited by Gojo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gojo said:

We submitted our documents to NVC on September 10. Over a month now and Still no answer from them.  Is anybody else still waiting for an answer of being documentary qualified for submission on or before that date?  

Yes, there are people who are. My second submission was also September 10th. Original was August 6th.

13 minutes ago, Gojo said:

Waiting from the 5th

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

Yes, there are people who are. My second submission was also September 10th. Original was August 6th.

It make you just want to give up!!  what a coincidence that as soon as I send this message I just got an email about a minute ago stating that something is incomplete.  When i click on it, the system is saying its down for maintenance.  I'm so discouraged with this whole process.  Here I am in turkey with my husband waiting until his interview and now this message after over a month and we can't even get in to see what it is saying.  

4 minutes ago, Gojo said:

It make you just want to give up!!  what a coincidence that as soon as I send this message I just got an email about a minute ago stating that something is incomplete.  When i click on it, the system is saying its down for maintenance.  I'm so discouraged with this whole process.  Here I am in turkey with my husband waiting until his interview and now this message after over a month and we can't even get in to see what it is saying.  

We have been here since July so I totally understand and we started 14 months ago. Love doesn’t conquer this process at all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, impatienttt said:

Did you take this screen shot when you uploaded? We are not able to see that page right now. All my documents were submitted but I decided to add an additional document last friday. I was able to upload but I was not able to submit due to the maintenance. I was wondering if my documents are ready to review since all required documents were submitted.

Your documents won’t be reviewed unless it’s submitted 

3 minutes ago, Gojo said:

I know your feeling. It’s so inconsistent. Everything we have to go through with the petition to get this far and then have to deal with this...it really doesn’t make any sense to me at this point. What makes it worse is, they wait an entire month or more to actually review the documents to tell you something is wrong and then make you wait another month or more to review again. Major lack of management/organization. I am glad you made it out to Turkey. I just want my interview scheduled so I can see my husband! 😭😭 the mental breakdown is real at this point. Let me know what happens. I submitted 9/18. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Gojo said:

Did you just get an email from nvc about an incomplete item? If so, why haven’t you been able to see it since over a month ? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, impatienttt said:

It is submitted, and I called them today the lady told me it is waiting for review. 

What about the added documents? Did you submi those as well? Since they’re uploaded, it would have to be reviewed too. Unless you delete it, if you can. 

Timeline
Just now, MrsEze said:

Did you just get an email from nvc about an incomplete item? If so, why haven’t you been able to see it since over a month ? 

I did not say I couldn't see it for over a month.  I stated that I submitted my documents a month ago.  I just recieved notification just now about it being incomplete but it wont let me open it to see what is incomplete.  

Timeline
7 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I know your feeling. It’s so inconsistent. Everything we have to go through with the petition to get this far and then have to deal with this...it really doesn’t make any sense to me at this point. What makes it worse is, they wait an entire month or more to actually review the documents to tell you something is wrong and then make you wait another month or more to review again. Major lack of management/organization. I am glad you made it out to Turkey. I just want my interview scheduled so I can see my husband! 😭😭 the mental breakdown is real at this point. Let me know what happens. I submitted 9/18. 

I will let you know.  I'm actually on the phone with them...... on hold of course.  

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gojo said:

I did not say I couldn't see it for over a month.  I stated that I submitted my documents a month ago.  I just recieved notification just now about it being incomplete but it wont let me open it to see what is incomplete.  

That is just horrible, pure torture! Already bad enough you now know something needs to be corrected but don’t know what.  Usually the message you, have you checked your ceac message? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.