dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
11 hours ago, Yannary said:

HI, can you remove me from the spreadsheet please? We got false information from our attorney and as of right now we still don't have a case complete 😭

Is the lawyer still representing you as of this moment?

7 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

Is the lawyer still representing you as of this moment?

Well technically yes. He's still under the impression that case is complete as of August 30 and we're waiting for interview letter. I haven't bothered of informing him otherwise. I honestly don't ever want to talk to the man again. I just uploaded the documents the NVC people told me to when I called. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yannary said:

Well technically yes. He's still under the impression that case is complete as of August 30 and we're waiting for interview letter. I haven't bothered of informing him otherwise. I honestly don't ever want to talk to the man again. I just uploaded the documents the NVC people told me to when I called. 

Based on the exchange we had previously, and being stuck at NVC since May because of the him, I think you're better off taking the wheel from now onward.
You don't deserve this merry-go-round like dance.

Time waits for no man.

You don't want to find yourself scratching the two year mark on something that would've been done and dusted way long ago (if not for someone else's laxity).

Everything being equal, you would have had your interview by now.

But it's not late. Take and be in control and the rest will be history.

Sending good vibes your way!

Timeline
57 minutes ago, jane&niko said:

I want to expedite my case, how can I go about it?

Is your CC yet?

Edit: Just looked at your timeline and realized your I-130 recently got approved. Not sure if you can expedite before getting case and Invoice numbers.

Edited by Andy & Val

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jane&niko said:

Yes I can. With uscis receipt number it makes it faster. Thanks 

As for how to go about it, enter "NVC expedite" in the search bar on the top right.

You will come across tons of information that might be of help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
8 hours ago, aceegreene said:

Ah, got it, thanks! Date of entry will definitely be after two years. 

So you are saying that the stamp on POE determines what visa I get? Doesn't the local embassy provide the visa?

Yes , the stamp will determine it . 
if you fly after two years you will have the IR1 .

we are in the same case . We are at NVC stage and our2 years  wedding anniversary is on 12/02/2019 . Even if we have my visa in hand before that date ( I don’t think so) we gonna wait after our wedding anniversary . 
the local embassy provides you the visa , yes .

but with IR1/CR1 the day we enter in the IS will determine if you have the 2 years GC or the 10 years one 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Yes , the stamp will determine it . 
if you fly after two years you will have the IR1 .

we are in the same case . We are at NVC stage and our2 years  wedding anniversary is on 12/02/2019 . Even if we have my visa in hand before that date ( I don’t think so) we gonna wait after our wedding anniversary . 
the local embassy provides you the visa , yes .

but with IR1/CR1 the day we enter in the IS will determine if you have the 2 years GC or the 10 years one 

Got it, thanks for the comprehensive response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, JKSdoc said:

Hey everyone!

Is the document uploading page still saying "under maintenance" for everyone also?

I havent been able to get on there since last night

Thanks!

Yup, still under maintenance. Looks like it's going to stay this way till the 15th. Monday, 14th Oct, is Columbus Day so that's also off. 

Hello everyone! I have a question: I resubmitted docs on September 30 and one “proof of US Domicile” document was upside down so NVC asked to resubmit it again with the words horizontal. However, I uploaded it again horizontal but it’s slightly tilted the doc not perfectly aligned on a line but still visible and readable without altering the document. Do you think this document will get accepted?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@JMPMhello sir 

need some help 

For a sponsor do they consider current individual income or 2018 taxable income. 

My husband has a household of 8. his current individual income is $56000 and his taxable income in 2018 was $45000apprx.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.