dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GraceJ21 said:

I lived in a third country for some years (Costa Rica by the way, pura vida!) and I apostilled everything I got back from there. I haven't had the interview, but they did ask for CR police records.  Apostille is proof that the  document is legitimate outside the country of issuance, since my interview is outside of CR I got it apostilled to be safe. 

I have not apostilled mine from a third country, did you use a lawyer for this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, AKK123 said:

What do you mean by you were with Nebraska for 11 months? I have completed my timeline. Thanks.

You are VERY lucky that your case was sent to Potomac. Your I-130 took only 74 days while people at Nebraska Service Center have to wait 11-13 months even after paying the same fees. My I-130 took 362 days for approval.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Hi everybody,

My husband's interview was scheduled last week, and the same day we found out about his interview we scheduled his medical exam (as instructed). The earliest exam they could get him was today.

The medical doctor says they need 10 business days to process his medical exam for the consulate. However, the interview letter didn't allot us much time, so his interview is already next week (7 business days from today). From my understanding, if the medical documentation is not in order/processed/complete by the time of the interview, we're put into administrative processing because the immigrant file/interview files are incomplete.

Is this correct? Does anyone have any experience with this or any advice on what to do? 

Edited by Madison S.
typo

Marriage: 2018-12-28 [in Portugal]

I-130 Sent: 2019-02-24

I-130 NOA1: 2019-03-07

I-130 Approved: 2019-05-31

NVC Received: 2019-06-19 

Case/invoice number assigned: 2019-08-27

IV/AOS fees paid: 2019-08-28

NVC docs submitted: 2019-09-21 

DQ at NVC: 2019-10-08

Interview letter received: 2019-10-24

Interview date: 2019-11-06

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, Madison S. said:

Hi everybody,

My husband's interview was scheduled last week, and the same day we found out about his interview we scheduled his medical exam (as instructed). The earliest exam they could get him was today.

The medical doctor says they need 10 business days to process his medical exam for the consulate. However, the interview letter didn't allot us much time, so his interview is already next week (7 business days from today). From my understanding, if the medical documentation is not in order/processed/complete by the time of the interview, we're put into administrative processing because the immigrant file/interview files are incomplete.

Is this correct? Does anyone have any experience with this or any advice on what to do? 

They will not be able to arrive at a final decision without the medical at hand.

If by the time of the interview your husband is not in possession of the medical results, it's going to delay your approval.

Best case scenario is to have it.

Did you explain to the doctor that time is not on your side?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
13 hours ago, jojotica said:

I have not apostilled mine from a third country, did you use a lawyer for this?

I didn't use a lawyer. Depending on the country you can easily do it yourself, just find out what the process is. If you don't want to go through the headache of figuring it out you can always get a lawyer. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi guys!

I have a question to those who are done with the interview!

Do we have to take the the X-ray CD with us to the interview ?

I know that all the electronics aren't allowed but what about the X-ray CD ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nody said:

Hi guys!

I have a question to those who are done with the interview!

Do we have to take the the X-ray CD with us to the interview ?

I know that all the electronics aren't allowed but what about the X-ray CD ?

Take it with you just in case be over prepared 

hope inshallah take APPROVED :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Letter said:

Does anyone know if the interview for next month are all rolled out or if they will still be working on interview for next month?

I think they’re already done scheduling for Nov for the ACC embassy.

They should start scheduling for DEC interviews  next week or the following week Hopefully . 🤞🏾

I'm so tired of waiting 😔

cant wait to be done. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.