dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2019

680 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
11 hours ago, MrsEze said:

I’ve been DQ for a week now but my case tracks it’s still at NVC when will it be in transit to the embassy? 

How do you track your case, please?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, portorusa said:

Your timeline says your interview is 9/20. Have you rescheduled?

Weird. I have updated it to the correct date which is 29 October.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 10/18/2019 at 12:32 AM, Nyhearts said:

I’m really hoping so, the wait is killing.

when did you get DQ? 

I’ll also keep you posted if I hear anything. My DQ is Oct 2nd. I’m not expecting IL until next month.

I'm still waiting also and my DQ is the same day. Have you heard anything?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Ammy said:

Where are all the MUM folks? Please also come to the good old VJ! Feels all lonely in here without MUM folks consoling each other. 😕

hello 

we all are in a WhatsApp group so ....

21 hours ago, naz94 said:

Who is petitioning for you? 
What is her name? 
Her date of birth?
Where does she work? 
When did you get married?

Where did you guys go for your honeymoon? (Wanted to see pictures so hubby gave it to him) 
Did she come back to Bangladesh again? 
How did she come to America?
What is your fathers name?
What is your mothers name? 
Wanted to see pictures so hubby gave it to him. He went through all the pictures and kept saying wow, beautiful, nice. 
Asked who is this lady in one of our wedding photos.
Was this an arrange marriage?

Then said okay your visa is approved. Wait 2 weeks for a mail to pick up passport. You can go home now.

Hubby said they only saw the original civil documents and that’s it nothing else. 

I also sent hubby a video made by the US embassy in Bangladesh about the interview process and he said it’s exactly like the video. So I’ll share the link so you can see it. 

@K-Man @rahu01

Did your husband had to pay the visa in cash at the bank branch? There used to be an option to pay online. I had paid for cousins. Now they are only accepting cash bank....

Edited by K-Man

1 hour ago, K-Man said:

Did your husband had to pay the visa in cash at the bank branch? There used to be an option to pay online. I had paid for cousins. Now they are only accepting cash bank....

No we didn’t pay for the green card yet. The visa is already paid for when the petitioner pays the nvc fees. The green card is paid online with a document that is given when passport is picked up. So I’ll be paying that before he leaves. I think it can only be paid in US dollars. 

Also hubby case was in AP after his interview on Tuesday and by Wednesday it said ISSUED! So took about a day from AP to issue. Now just waiting for the email that says ready for pickup. 

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

Hi everyone! Going on 5 weeks at NVC, hoping to get DQ soon. I just want to be ready for my husbands interview and since I will bringing all originals with me from the states want to make sure I have everything in order and organized. 

I’ve heard of people organizing all their documents in folders, etc. does anyone have pics of something like this or are any of you just walking in with a folder with all your papers? 

Thanks in advance! 

2 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Hi everyone! Going on 5 weeks at NVC, hoping to get DQ soon. I just want to be ready for my husbands interview and since I will bringing all originals with me from the states want to make sure I have everything in order and organized. 

I’ve heard of people organizing all their documents in folders, etc. does anyone have pics of something like this or are any of you just walking in with a folder with all your papers? 

Thanks in advance! 

The way  my wife organized her stuff. 

She had everything we had submitted, but when it came to the interview appointment. 

She organized all the papers that was requested in the IV appointment letter upfront on a paper clip. She handed that front and center ready to go when asked for it. Fortunately nothing else was asked

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.