yogib37

Boy Stomps Flag At Funeral, Mom Arrested

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
One of these days a greaving family member is going to loose it and stomp one of them.
If I see that I'll help out the grieving family member!

I like her comment about challenging the statue. How about the ###### try to challenge the back of my hand when it connects with her son's face.

Yeah, as a child beater, you definitely have the moral high ground. :thumbs:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i still dont understand their hypocrisy...

they live in america, yes? they reap the benefits of being american, yes?

they are protesting because these soldiers died (supposedly) protecting the american way of life... and apparently, all americans think homosexuality is ok... but, they are american... um... so do they think homosexuality is ok? or are they just the biggest hypocrites on the planet?

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I like that biker group that goes around to these funerals and acts as a buffer between the family and those idiots. I just wish they would put the hurt on the protestors. Is Anais Nin a gold star member of this group by any chance?

Anais Nin is probably starting a local chapter of this group in his neck of the woods to protest from the east! :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

they are protesting because these soldiers died (supposedly) protecting the american way of life... and apparently, all americans think homosexuality is ok... but, they are american... um... so do they think homosexuality is ok? or are they just the biggest hypocrites on the planet?

I think you got it on your last statement. They claim to be Christians but they are the farthest thing from a true Christian that I have ever seen. No true Christian would hate like that.

they are protesting because these soldiers died (supposedly) protecting the american way of life... and apparently, all americans think homosexuality is ok

Only in Phelpsian logic.
... but, they are american... um... so do they think homosexuality is ok? or are they just the biggest hypocrites on the planet?
As I stated in another thread (about their showing up at the VT funerals to protest--as if the kin of the dead/injured really needed Phelpsian "ultra-ultra-gross-insult-over-injury"), they obviously haven't even read the Bible (evidenced by their ideology that "no true Christian could be murdered"--which would actually exclude 11 of the 12 apostles and a lot of famous martyrs through the ages including Telemachus, William Hunter, William Tyndale, Kartar Singh and Graham Stuart Staines)

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Wonder where they get the money to do all the bloody traveling that they do....

Probably the world's oldest profession ;)

can you imagine what the offering plate is like for "services" then :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Probably an all-you-can-eat-buffett of crabs! :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

with the background music of banjos no doubt :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

with the background music of banjos no doubt :lol:

banjos and stomping go good together! Let the music play!

deliverance_banjo.jpg

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Filed: Timeline

The statute likely would not pass a constitutional test.

I don't agree with what these people do, but if that's the price to pay for free speech I'll pay it. I could quote some Supreme Court cases, but seeing as I don't want to put you all to sleep I shall quote from a movie instead:

America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country can't just be a flag; the symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then, you can stand up and sing about the "land of the free"

(replace man with child and burning with stomping).

You may not agree with it, but the alternative is far worse.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If I remember correctly from watching that video while a while back-I think the journalist said she is a Lawyer.

But I can't see many people (or anyone really) wanting to go to her.

I imagine that they have a cheerful band of loving, kind faux "Christian" financial supporters. America's a big enough country that I'm sure the Phelps aren't alone in their particular brand of insanity.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

I like that biker group that goes around to these funerals and acts as a buffer between the family and those idiots. I just wish they would put the hurt on the protestors. Is Anais Nin a gold star member of this group by any chance?

Anais Nin is probably starting a local chapter of this group in his neck of the woods to protest from the east! :lol:

first of all, AN is from australia....and you all are making too much what he writes...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835