Sarge21555

October 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,365 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Gummybear said:

It's about his previous marriage but he can't tell to me and he doesn't want to send it to me. I don't know if I will continue this process. 

Secret secrets are no fun, Secret secrets hurt someone.

Still we rise, here and now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

@Gummybear, am really sorry... It's not fair that he is hidding stuffs and robbing you of the opportunity to make informed decisions for yourself... Yeah we not perfect but the moment you asking someone to marry you and spend the rest of their lives with you... Both parties should seat down and open that cupboard of secrets. 

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

For me that's a deal breaker. If you can't share everything with your partner, you don't have a partner. Sorry, but you have a hard decision to make but better to do it now then get to the States, if that will ever be, and find out his dark secret. Something doesn't smell right here and you are smart to have figured this out early. Remember, the fish stinks from head to toe. Find out now.

Thank you Greenbaum. I'm still lucky to found out everything early. Im in pain right now! I don't know what to do because I love really love him and I wait so long just to be with him again but I'm always hurting because of those secrets.. imagine, we are already 1 yr and then I found out the he was still married and they only got divorced because I found out. I'm full of pain! I always forgive and accepted everything about him but why he continues to hurt me. 

Edited by Gummybear

Timeline
15 minutes ago, ledingham said:

Secret secrets are no fun, Secret secrets hurt someone.

Secrets can ruin trust and relationship. I'm really in pain. 😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Gummybear said:

Secrets can ruin trust and relationship. I'm really in pain. 😭

It's good to unravel all of these things before marriage and immigration. I am sorry for your pain but this too shall pass.

Still we rise, here and now

Timeline
9 minutes ago, ledingham said:

It's good to unravel all of these things before marriage and immigration. I am sorry for your pain but this too shall pass.

Thank you so much for understanding me. I hope I can get through this. ☹️

58 minutes ago, Gummybear said:

It's about his previous marriage but he can't tell to me and he doesn't want to send it to me. I don't know if I will continue this process. 

I would not leave the Philippines until  he told me and  maybe not even then since he has done this to you before. Do yourself a big favor and don't travel all the way to the states just to get hurt and lied to. You can do that in the Philippines I'm sure. I would think seriously before I would continue with this guy. Life is to short to be miserable.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

1 hour ago, Gummybear said:

Thank you Greenbaum. I'm still lucky to found out everything early. Im in pain right now! I don't know what to do because I love really love him and I wait so long just to be with him again but I'm always hurting because of those secrets.. imagine, we are already 1 yr and then I found out the he was still married and they only got divorced because I found out. I'm full of pain! I always forgive and accepted everything about him but why he continues to hurt me. 

dear, I have been where you are now( previous marriage). My ex hided stuff from me, that he was still in love with his ex girlfriend. They broke up 2 months before we started dating, we got married after 1 year...  few days before the wedding he had a crisis, but didn't tell me what it is. He realized he still loves her but is marrying me. I didn't know all that until 8 years later. All this time they had an online affair. I told him one day F... off....  he thought i will be going back to him. I closed the door and never went back yo him.                                              Now I will be marrying the love of my love. ❤️ I told him EVERYTHING when we started dating and ask him same, no secrets, do not mess up with me ( joking).....  i am tired of jokes and lies... Dear what I am telling you might hurt ... but this is reality .... i wasted 15 years of my life with my ex.... trying to fight for our marriage ... he never loved me....what an as hole .... :D

Edited by Ksena

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ksena said:

dear, I have been where you are now( previous marriage). My ex hided stuff from me, that he was still in love with his ex girlfriend. They broke up 2 months before we started dating, we got married after 1 year...  few days before the wedding he had a crisis, but didn't tell me what it is. He realized he still loves her but is marrying me. I didn't know all that until 8 years later. All this time they had an online affair. I told him one day F... off....  he thought i will be going to come back. I closed the door and never went back yo him. Now I will be marrying the love of my love. I told him EVERYTHING when we started dating and ask him same, no secrets, do not mess up with me ( joking).....  i am tired of jokes and lies... Dear what I am telling you might hurt ... but this is reality .... i wasted 15 years of my life with my ex.... trying to fight for our marriage ... he never loved me....what an as hole .... :D

So happy for you that you overcome those painful situations in your life. When we love someone, we are full of Hope that someone will change and realize what he is doing even though you are really hurting you still don't give up and try to fix everything because you love that person. I hope I can be strong like you! I'm happy that you found someone who will love and value you. You deserved to be loved and to take care of.

1 minute ago, Gummybear said:

So happy for you that you overcome those painful situations in your life. When we love someone, we are full of Hope that someone will change and realize what he is doing even though you are really hurting you still don't give up and try to fix everything because you love that person. I hope I can be strong like you! I'm happy that you found someone who will love and value you. You deserved to be loved and to take care of.

dear, nobody will change for you. Trust me... do not fool yourself. I wasted so many years of my life with my ex thinking he will change for me, or he will love me one day, so naive. He never did. One day you will find the love of your life, if this relationship will not work. I know what I am talking about. WE GOT ONE life, ONE! u deserve to be loved and happy. No healthy relationship will last if there is lie. Sorry I dont want to make you sad. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ksena said:

dear, nobody will change for you. Trust me... do not fool yourself. I wasted so many years of my life with my ex thinking he will change for me, or he will love me one day, so naive. He never did. One day you will find the love of your life, if this relationship will not work. I know what I am talking about. WE GOT ONE life, ONE! u deserve to be loved and happy. No healthy relationship will last if there is lie. Sorry I dont want to make you sad. 

You really have a point. I really want to end this because I know this is toxic because he is full of lies. He is blaming me so that he will not feel guilty about what he is doing. I don't know how to end this 😔 I know this relationship is not good but I don't know how to start again.

Edited by Gummybear
S

7 minutes ago, Gummybear said:

You really have a point. I really want to end this because I know this is toxic because he is full of lies. He is blaming me so that he will not feel guilty about what he is doing. I don't know how to end this 😔 I know this relationship is not good but I don't know how to start again.

If you dont mind how old are you? we can start a new page anytime! You are strong! I am almost 40, no kids yet, but I have hope, I  know I will have one day!  its never to late to end something or start something new. Dear ,  I was so miserable being with someone that didn't love me , and was cheating on me openly, he had no regrets. I was praying to  God to take him from me. So one day He gave me the strength to say F... off to my ex. Enough is enough. He was shocked. He thought I am weak. God bless you.  

Edited by Ksena

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
12 minutes ago, CalliopeA said:

I got my NOA2 on January 28 filled on Oct 9. Waiting time was 112 days. 

We are at 111 days... let's hope for good news this week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.