Sarge21555

October 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,365 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/31/2020 at 10:36 PM, RL & CH said:

Just got our NOA2 after submitting our RFE back to USCIS last week.

Here's to swift approvals for all that are still waiting! 🥰

This is cool ! fast processing! Congratulations and Thanks for updating us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/1/2020 at 6:40 AM, AngelicaFahad said:

Any october 22 here ? Who got noa2 ? ☺️

My received date was Oct 21 but my notice date is october 28, No NOA2 yet...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, arae said:

Received notice of RFE today. I have a feeling I might know what it is, but obviously can't be sure until I receive the letter.

USCIS recieved: 09/27

NOA1: 10/2

RFE: 02/03

What do you think it would be?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Lyn Chazzy said:

What do you think it would be?

I believe I forgot to check the 4a box. Because on my scanned "final" copy for my records, it is not checked. I vaguely remember making some last minute edits before submitting it to the post office, but it's very possible I still overlooked 4a.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
35 minutes ago, arae said:

Received notice of RFE today. I have a feeling I might know what it is, but obviously can't be sure until I receive the letter.

USCIS recieved: 09/27

NOA1: 10/2

RFE: 02/03

Thanks for updating. I am waiting for my RFE letter as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We submitted our K1 visa package  on Oct 17th and received our NOA 1 on Oct 22nd.

We are also hoping to get good news in the next 10 day to 2 weeks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Snb3189 said:

Hi all, anyone else receive their NOA1 on or before 10/08/2019 still waiting for NOA2?

Yes us, but compulsion about it won't change anything. 

1 minute ago, Lyn Chazzy said:

Got my NOA2 today! 🙏🏻

Very good congratulations.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi guys! Congrats on the NOA2s for everyone who has recieved them so far! Here is our update:

On my Visa Tracker app (iPhone) I received a notice on Jan 30th that an RFE was sent out. I knew it had to be one of two things: I didn't include a "Beneficiary's Statement of Intent to Marry" and I didn't thoroughly read the information about arrest records and missed the part about including documentation.

I called the courthouse in my hometown Friday morning and they told me anyone could pick up the documents. My son and I were already planning to head down for the weekend to visit family, but since we wouldn't be there until the evening, my best friend came to the rescue and got there before closing. My fiance was able to print and sign his letter and had a friend send it through DHL Saturday morning. I read rumors about it needing a "wet signature" so I didn't want to take any chances. As I was outside shoveling snow this afternoon - we got a foot (!!!) overnight - I received both the DHL package and the RFE and I was right! They needed both of the things I was anticipating. I'm so grateful to have been able to get both things done in record time.

IMG_0212.thumb.JPG.dae193da907419cc574a7c4593d9d288.JPG

I just finished putting together my response. Is it excessive? Should I include more? I have some pictures from our engagement as well.

1816112379_IMG_0213(1).thumb.JPG.fd60504509f2a41c4beead653d1df165.JPG

Edited by MKJ119
Grammar

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 1/31/2020 at 3:03 AM, Sinead91 said:

This is what we forgot too. We declared the moving violation (traffic) but forgot the supporting documents...now we're trying to get in touch with the police department...in switzerland :( Nightmare!!

It would be worth your while to get in touch with the department involved. They might not have any document for you but at least you can then get them to present a document stating that there was nothing there

I have two close friends who live in Switzerland. Both immigrated there and I can imagine went through a long and difficult process as well. Please let me know if I can reach out to them for help in any way.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.