MB and MG

Interview-09/26/2019

12 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We would love to know you interview as well

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was interviewed yesterday for k1 visa. The consular officer said that she is recommending it for approval. 

I would like to get to know fellow K1 visa applicants who got interviewed the same day so we can follow each other and talk about status of our visa approval.

Edited by MB and MG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Congrats on your interview .. :thumbs:  

Ya didn't make any new friends during the waiting?  ;)  

I did but im unable to get their contact number. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, MB and MG said:

I did but im unable to get their contact number. 

I have done that too many times to count .. then later I go "Dang!" .. 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Report a month or two back, since the "last report", the embassy had opened up more days for the K-1 Interview ... didn't take them long to figure out one day a week wasn't going to handle things.  ;)  :lol:  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

13 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Report a month or two back, since the "last report", the embassy had opened up more days for the K-1 Interview ... didn't take them long to figure out one day a week wasn't going to handle things.  ;)  :lol:  

We went through when they were doing them one day a week. It was packed and finished much later in the day than they normally do. We were one of the lucky ones and finished in the first third. I think we left the embassy around 10:30 or 11:00

Finally done...

Timeline
6 minutes ago, boris64 said:

We went through when they were doing them one day a week. It was packed and finished much later in the day than they normally do. We were one of the lucky ones and finished in the first third. I think we left the embassy around 10:30 or 11:00

Heck when we went through I think our appt time was 6:30 .. still it was 10:30 when we walked out the door.    I would say they are using synthetic oil in the gears now.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

Per last reports on this site I read they were only doing K1 interviews on a Wednesday, which I found hard to believe

That experiment lasted but a couple of months 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.