mawilson

Israel deploys robo-snipers on Gaza border

114 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
lal_brandow making my post invisible seems to be a violation of the TOS too... Alex, don't you agree? :)

Moderators. The term moderator refers to a member at VisaJourney.com that has the additional ability to close and move posts or threads on the discussion forums. A moderator, being a MEMBER of VisaJourney.com, is in no way affiliated, paid by, or otherwise compensated by VisaJourney.com. Moderators have no control over the operation or presentation of VisaJourney.com other than the ability to Post, close and move threads in discussion forums. These limited abilities should in no way imply a relationship or affiliation with VisaJourney.com beyond any other member of the board. Their actions and liabilities are fully bound by the TOS. Any opinions or statements made by a moderator do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of VisaJourney.com. Moderators receive no compensation of any kind from VisaJourney.com.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&page=terms

I know they can also make posts invisible. Whether or not that should be reflected in the TOS or should be removed from their capabilities is not my call. What I do know is that two wrongs don't make a right.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

What'd ya think Charles?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Alex+R,

Yes, I believe so - the 11th bullet item under Permitted Uses

Yodrak

Isn't posting PMs a violation of TOS?

yes and :

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=322

A post may be edited / removed to remove bad content if:

If a post involves a person is discussing issues that may cross the line and violate the TOS. Common sense mainly to avoid this.

A person may receive a one or more day suspension if:

If a person repeatedly disregards requests by a moderator to curb certain behavior that is destructive to the community.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=938189

If required, they are now able to take disciplinary action such as locking threads, suspensions, etc

oh and this thread also comes under the "when to lock a thread" bulletin. Like I said - if Ewok thinks I crossed the line, he will handle it with me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What'd ya think Charles?

i can't say :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What'd ya think Charles?

edited for content ? :blink:

i figure i'll save someone the trouble of doing so :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
i know i missed all the deleted and invisible posts earlier...but can someone please explain why being in support of israel is against tos? :rolleyes:

Don't even try to play it like the prevailing attitude on VJ is anti-Israel because that's a load of BS. I can't even begin to count the amount of anti-Arab ####### that gets posted here day in and day out. As soon as someone attempts to bring a certain amount of balance or control the outright bigotry and advocation of violence, it becomes, "oh what, I can't be pro-Israel?". Let's at least be honest here.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What'd ya think Charles?

:thumbs: Best post of the day!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I still have yet to see that movie yet Matt. Maybe when I actually time to sit down and check it out with that rice wine you were telling me about! ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

LS and Matt85.....top nominees for most well-hung mind of 2007.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

lal & I rarely, if ever, agree on anything, but this is exactly what has been missing in OT for a long time. This is why Ewok gave her moderating duties...to help get rid of the racist b.s. that goes on around here. If someone posted Gooooo KKK it would be removed and no one would be giving Laura ####### right now. Good job, lal.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.