Nature Boy 2.0

Bill Weld suggests Trump could face execution over Ukraine phone call

15 posts in this topic

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-weld-trump-ukraine-phone-call

I think Foxnews should have to pay me a royalty I am surprised MDL has not be used by the Trump press office yet ?.

SNIP.. " “The media’s affliction with Trump Derangement Syndrome has driven them into an actual discussion of the proposed execution of the President of the United States,” communications director Tim Murtaugh told Fox News. “In severe cases of TDS such as this, immediate consultation with a physician is recommended.”

Isn't Bill Weld a Republican though? I mean, no Democrat in the House has called for execution. That's just nuts, and while personally I cannot stand Trump I would never wish death on him. 😕 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
55 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Isn't Bill Weld a Republican though? I mean, no Democrat in the House has called for execution. That's just nuts, and while personally I cannot stand Trump I would never wish death on him. 😕 

There are Republicans out there that are also affected by severe TDS.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, laylalex said:

TDS knows no party, race,creed, religion or sexual orientation. It can strike anyone at any time. 

50 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

TDS knows no party, race,creed, religion or sexual orientation. It can strike anyone at any time. 

So it's like an STD. I mean, it's an anagram of STD as well!

7 minutes ago, laylalex said:

So it's like an STD. I mean, it's an anagram of STD as well!

Korrect Obi Wan 

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Korrect Obi Wan 

Even a (strawberry) blonde can get things right once in a while!

I just think that this issue should be investigated, if there are non-partisan players involved like the inspector general who think that there was something concerning there. That's all. I mean, I'm not calling for like another Mueller investigation or anything. Tell Congress what was in the report and take it from there. There's either something there or not. 

Also, and I cannot believe I am defending the Trump administration, but how can Weld condemn Trump to death when there has literally been no proof of anything without an investigation? Okay, now I have to go hug a hippie and douse myself in patchouli (both easily done up here) for even saying that. 

34 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I just think that this issue should be investigated, if there are non-partisan players involved like the inspector general who think that there was something concerning there. That's all. I mean, I'm not calling for like another Mueller investigation or anything. Tell Congress what was in the report and take it from there. There's either something there or not. 

Also, and I cannot believe I am defending the Trump administration, but how can Weld condemn Trump to death when there has literally been no proof of anything without an investigation? Okay, now I have to go hug a hippie and douse myself in patchouli (both easily done up here) for even saying that. 

There has been so much wining its hard not defend him 

3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-weld-trump-ukraine-phone-call

I think Foxnews should have to pay me a royalty I am surprised MDL has not be used by the Trump press office yet ?.

SNIP.. " “The media’s affliction with Trump Derangement Syndrome has driven them into an actual discussion of the proposed execution of the President of the United States,” communications director Tim Murtaugh told Fox News. “In severe cases of TDS such as this, immediate consultation with a physician is recommended.”

You didn't make up the term TDS. It's attributed to Charles Krauthammer. Forget about royalties. You would be more likely to get sued, except for the fact that CK just co-opted the term from Obama derangement syndrome. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
4 hours ago, laylalex said:

Not just a Republican but he sought out and won the Libertarian run as Vice President with Johnson as our POTUS and thoroughly embarrassed the ticket and for the 1st time in 20 years has made me question my party and financial and other support for Libertarian. The man is an idiot and the only reason he should be taken seriously in any party run is he is supposed to be able to get major financial backing from not one but 2 Billionaires. Unfortunately for him his major Koch backer just died.

Edited by luckytxn
why the phuk not?

Timeline
2 hours ago, laylalex said:

I am just curious as to how this will set the precedence that all future president’s discussions with world leaders will be scrutinized by the intel community and congress.  There are two good articles in the other thread from Andrew McCarthy and John Solomon discussing this item.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bill & Katya said:

I am just curious as to how this will set the precedence that all future president’s discussions with world leaders will be scrutinized by the intel community and congress.  There are two good articles in the other thread from Andrew McCarthy and John Solomon discussing this item.

I agree. How can any intel service report anything that a POTUS has discussed with anyone? Major breach here and if this is true they need to allow Snowden a full pardon and bring him back and given a ticker tape parade. This means that no POTUS from here on out can discuss anything with any leader iin the future in case someone from an intel service may not like it and report it as a whistleblower.

Timeline
1 minute ago, luckytxn said:

I agree. How can any intel service report anything that a POTUS has discussed with anyone? Major breach here and if this is true they need to allow Snowden a full pardon and bring him back and given a ticker tape parade. This means that no POTUS from here on out can discuss anything with any leader iin the future in case someone from an intel service may not like it and report it as a whistleblower.

I am surprised the Dems have not brought up the interpreter from Trump’s meeting with Putin again.

Timeline
Just now, Bill & Katya said:

I am surprised the Dems have not brought up the interpreter from Trump’s meeting with Putin again.

Yeah they were up in arms about that huh and it was Obama's fault in the first place. Snowden does the same thing as this whistleblower has and made Obama and Hillary look real bad and everyone wanted him tried as a traitor and shot or at the least thrown in prison for the rest of his life. Snowden even said he wanted to be treated as a whistleblower for the past few years. The only difference is he said it about Obama and this newer one is about Trump.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I am just curious as to how this will set the precedence that all future president’s discussions with world leaders will be scrutinized by the intel community and congress. 

That will depend on what letter comes after the President's name.