NikkisPrecious

Got my case no.!!! Can i now email the NVC about the agent??

34 posts in this topic

Had my case no. for exactly 7 days.. still no sign of agent for being generated, i guess i'm still within time times.. ahahah if that makes sense, i'm just sick of waiting and really thought things moved faster at NVC, In my opinion there really is no moving faster at any stage, it all seems to be long months after the other...

going through HELL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
just called NVC.. still nothing :'( show me some light people's!! I miss my wife n kids so much :cry:

No point in calling except on early Tuesday mornings to find out whether the forms were generated the day before -- they always generate these forms on Mondays. If you're lucky, yours will be generated this Monday the 18th, and if not, the following Monday . . . .

Meh

Aw, I'm sorry! *hugs*

This seems to be the longest NVC wait though ... once the AoS bill and DS - 3032 are generated things WILL move faster. Look at my timeline, lots of action!

Hang in there!

:star:

just called NVC.. still nothing :'( show me some light people's!! I miss my wife n kids so much :cry:

Timeline (2nd):

5/29/2009 - Filing I-751 Removal of conditions

6/01/2009 - CSC received I-751

6/04/2009 - check cashed (fast!)

6/08/2009 - received I-797C (receipt date 6/01)

6/22/2009 - received Biometrics Appt. Notice

7/01/2009 - received rescheduled Appt. Notice

7/23/2009 - Biometr. Appt.

7/24/2009 - A touch, a touch!

8/20/2009 - APPROVED! Oh, glorious day!

8/25/2009 - Card production e-mail received

8/31/2009 - Card received. Error :(

9/05/2009 - Returned green card with evidence of error & I-90

9/16/2009 - received I-797C (receipt date 9/14)

10/27/2009 - Correct card issued

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
Aw, I'm sorry! *hugs*

This seems to be the longest NVC wait though ... once the AoS bill and DS - 3032 are generated things WILL move faster. Look at my timeline, lots of action!

Hang in there!

That is sooo good to hear cos we are still waiting for ours to be generated also..!!! :clock:

Hey NP! you finally got your case number yay..! Now you're in our boat of waiting for the generating process ...rrr.. and we thought this was going to be quicker...ha!

:)

Thanks for the support and useful replies peeps... been having a few bad days where missing each other is really at its worst :cry:

Hey Pris :)

going through HELL

Aw, I'm sorry! *hugs*

Hang in there!

Yeah your right, your timeline does seem pretty speedy after the first stage, how long are you thinking its gonna take before your interview?

going through HELL

I'm hoping for a completed case before July 1st and an interview mid-August. From what I've seen the Dutch consulate is pretty fast. Still, every day I wait is a day too long. As you know ... :(

Yeah your right, your timeline does seem pretty speedy after the first stage, how long are you thinking its gonna take before your interview?

Timeline (2nd):

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Aw, I'm sorry! *hugs*

Hang in there!

I agree with James that you are either going to get the agent form generated next Monday or the Monday after that ... we checked ours 8am UK time this Tuesday 12th June and it was done - but we got our NVC number on the 18th May so it can be 3 weeks+3 days so don't panic if it isn't next Tuesday

and yes the process does seem to be speeding up now we can DO something ! even if its only to watch UPS screwing the AOS fee bill in Kentucky by mis-sorting it (according to their tracking system 15 minutes ago)

So far we have had a slow leg or a mess up at every single stage but it's history now and it's moving !

Wet weekends are for checking the AOS form a million ways up to make sure it's correct - can't wait to mail it...

I know about the stress of this thing as it is now our THIRD time through the US system plus ONE into the UK (long story) - that's why I am NOT doing it again - When I get there, I will stay until my ashes are blasted into space from cape Kennedy - and I will wait until our 2nd anniversary to enter the US so I can get a 10 year unconditional green card and then that's that ! roll on november 5

Seriously, it will speed up and it will be ok

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

YAY!

:dance:

WOOHOO!! They generated it! I've sent the email already! fingers crossed they accept it :)

Timeline (2nd):

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
WOOHOO!! They generated it! I've sent the email already! fingers crossed they accept it :)

yippee ! you might get the email reply late (very) on friday and get generated next tuesday !!!!!

good stuff !

moresheep400100.jpg

Thanks guys, glad to see it is finally moving along.. i wonder if my I129f will catch up at all... hmm i bet i'll start paying all these fees and then it will catch up, i know it, just my luck.

going through HELL

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline
Thanks guys, glad to see it is finally moving along.. i wonder if my I129f will catch up at all... hmm i bet i'll start paying all these fees and then it will catch up, i know it, just my luck.

Firstly, CONGRATS..!!! :dance:

But can you help us out - what message where you getting before it was generated and what was the actual generated message; so we know what to look for...? :help:

Edited by Poi_n_J

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.