1,374 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Hammy23 said:

You might have reset your DQ clock by uploading the new document. 

My priority date is 29 September 2021. Yours is July. So there must  be more people in front of me in August month too.

Just now, Ruby Brar said:

My priority date is 29 September 2021. Yours is July. So there must  be more people in front of me in August month too.

And uploading  new document just to update doesn’t make a difference to DQ clock. 

4 minutes ago, Ruby Brar said:

And uploading  new document just to update doesn’t make a difference to DQ clock. 

Hopefully that’s the case but I have read that uploading new documents after DQ resets the clock. You should only upload more documents after receiving the IL. They also schedule interviews based on DQs. I’m really hoping you get your IL soon. 

1 minute ago, Hammy23 said:

Hopefully that’s the case but I have read that uploading new documents after DQ resets the clock. You should only upload more documents after receiving the IL. They also schedule interviews based on DQs. I’m really hoping you get your IL soon. 

Omg ! I hope that is not the case. Did you receive same email from NVC before you got your IL regarding updated CRIMINAL record check? 

4 minutes ago, Ruby Brar said:

Omg ! I hope that is not the case. Did you receive same email from NVC before you got your IL regarding updated CRIMINAL record check? 

Yes I did but I didn’t upload anything. I’m hoping what you’re saying is correct as I rechecked and found mixed opinions about uploading documents after DQ. I’m leaning towards more what you’re saying. Not to cause any panic. Seems like you should be getting IL in the next batch. 

10 minutes ago, Hammy23 said:

Yes I did but I didn’t upload anything. I’m hoping what you’re saying is correct as I rechecked and found mixed opinions about uploading documents after DQ. I’m leaning towards more what you’re saying. Not to cause any panic. Seems like you should be getting IL in the next batch. 

Ok ! Yea I also checked some other threads. People said they did not encounter any problem uploading a document after DQ’ed and they did receive their IL. 

40 minutes ago, S92am said:

Did you upload a new criminal record check when you received the email? If so, was the previous one you submitted incorrect?

I didn’t upload anything. The one accepted by NVC was correct. I sent NVC message stating that the one that’s already uploaded and accepted fulfills the requirements outlined in their email. Did you receive IL?

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Hammy23 said:

I didn’t upload anything. The one accepted by NVC was correct. I sent NVC message stating that the one that’s already uploaded and accepted fulfills the requirements outlined in their email. Did you receive IL?

I also didn't upload it because the previous one was correct. I was just worried because it had expired, as it had been a year and a half since it was DQ. So we are good.

I have not received the IL yet, but based on your update, I should be close to receiving the interview letter. 

priority date : July 11, 2021

DQ :December 5, 2022

Category F2A

Edited by S92am

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.