4 posts in this topic

Hello - I just checked status for my wife removal of condition .. it says "

Fingerprint Review Was Completed

As of September 18, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

But she never got a biometric appointment.. does it mean she does not need to do fingerprinting?

Thanks

Ashif

25 minutes ago, npl1aar said:

Hello - I just checked status for my wife removal of condition .. it says "

Fingerprint Review Was Completed

As of September 18, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

But she never got a biometric appointment.. does it mean she does not need to do fingerprinting?

Thanks

Ashif

She doesn't need to provide fingerprints at the moment for sure. There may be need in the future. What happens is, when officer looks into the file they determine whether a background check is required at that time. If the file happens to take too long to process, next time it is processed officer might require new fingerprints for background check again as it expires after certain time frame. If your case is adjudicated before then, you won't need to provide fingerprints.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

My wife was just checking her status and it’s showing the same thing that you are seeing now.

we were so confused because she never got her biometric appointment letter...I was wondering if her biometric is waived.

05/23/2019 I-751 Package Sent Through Fedex

05/24/2019 Packet Delivered to USCIS (Lewisville, TX)

05/31/2019 NOA 1 Received

09/20/2019 Case Status Updated To "Fingerprint Review Was Completed"

09/27/2019 I-797C Hard Copy Received (Letter said no biometric appointment is needed)

11/08/2019 Biometrics Appointment Letter Received (11/19)

On 9/22/2019 at 11:13 PM, yutekao said:

My wife was just checking her status and it’s showing the same thing that you are seeing now.

we were so confused because she never got her biometric appointment letter...I was wondering if her biometric is waived.

I just received a notice and it says the same, I was a little worried because I never got a biometric appointment either. I hope everything is going ok and this doesn’t cause trouble for the case. But I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who didn’t get the fingerprints appointment. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.