EAdamo

Montreal Consulate No Interview Available

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Denya and Andrew said:

Hi all. I have been waiting for Montreal to open appointments since March 16th 2020. I don't understand how one of you is only waiting for a month or why you think a month is a long time? 

To help explain in more detail. On March 16th I was asked by the Embassy via email to create an account here https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/iv and book an appointment. On the same day they closed down because of Covid. 

I know people behind me in the process aka waiting to get that email from the Embassy asking them to book their appointment that haven't heard from the Embassy since early March. I don't understand how you heard from the Embassy when we are in the midst of Covid and only those with cancelled appointments are available to re-schedule. if that's the case, then thing are truly messed up on their end and they should be working with priority on applicants. That's not to say you are not important but if other people are waiting for that email since March, they should have gotten it.

Also, trust me, I can't explain how difficult its been to look at the screenshot you posted since March 16th when I knew I would be back with the person I love in only a matter of 2 months if it wasn't for COVID. I just hope that by mid November they will clear all the reschedules. According to my calculations, all rescheduled will be cleared end of November.

Also, they are seeing people Mondays and Wednesday - 6 per day. I hope this helps guys! Let me know how you've only been waiting for a month and when you got the email from Montreal that you are ready to schedule. I got it March 16th and like I said been waiting since then. 

This thread is from September 2019.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@JacobP I can't believe I got so upset and confused last night without even checking the date... Thank you for replying to my thread and letting me know. It's been a stressful 7 months... 

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Chancy locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.