BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Haoyuri776 said:

It may somethings good though. I wish my case have some move like you. Where is your center and what is your PD?

PD is Sept. 11, 2019 at Texas SC. I hope it turns out to be good. 

I hope you get some movement on your case very soon!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Haoyuri776 said:

My was September 30. I am hoping everyday:(.  So sick of waiting. Have you request case out of normal processing time?

I tried submitting an inquiry, but the online tool didn’t let me complete it citing that I was still within normal processing times, though I definitely was not. My case was not transferred either, so it didn’t make sense.

I ended up calling USCIS, and inquiring about the issue. The Tier 1 associate tried submitting it and saw the same issue and then sent me up to a Tier 2.

The Tier 2 saw that there was an error showing when trying to submit, so she went ahead and manually filed my inquiry. She also confirmed that my case was indeed still in Texas, and not transferred. But for some reason the inquiry tool system believed my case was elsewhere.

All this occurred on 05/13/2020, and I got a response to my inquiry on 05/21/2020. The response was a generic and unhelpful saying that it was “in line for processing and adjudication.”

I can definitely commiserate with you on how awful the wait has been. I hope you get some good news soon. At this point, I don’t think it hurts to try and give a call.

2 minutes ago, starboogie said:

I tried submitting an inquiry, but the online tool didn’t let me complete it citing that I was still within normal processing times, though I definitely was not. My case was not transferred either, so it didn’t make sense.

I ended up calling USCIS, and inquiring about the issue. The Tier 1 associate tried submitting it and saw the same issue and then sent me up to a Tier 2.

The Tier 2 saw that there was an error showing when trying to submit, so she went ahead and manually filed my inquiry. She also confirmed that my case was indeed still in Texas, and not transferred. But for some reason the inquiry tool system believed my case was elsewhere.

All this occurred on 05/13/2020, and I got a response to my inquiry on 05/21/2020. The response was a generic and unhelpful saying that it was “in line for processing and adjudication.”

I can definitely commiserate with you on how awful the wait has been. I hope you get some good news soon. At this point, I don’t think it hurts to try and give a call.

I called them and got the same answer:( 

Timeline

Finally got our approval today after ~255 days!!

We saw another date change on our account this morning, and then about an hour ago, I got a notification through the case tracking app that our I-130 was approved. 

I signed into the myUSCIS website, and saw the I-130 approval letter under the Documents section. The main screen still says in process though, which I assume will update in the next couple days.

I hope that those of you still waiting get your good news very soon!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, starboogie said:

We saw another date change on our account this morning, and then about an hour ago, I got a notification through the case tracking app that our I-130 was approved. 

I signed into the myUSCIS website, and saw the I-130 approval letter under the Documents section. The main screen still says in process though, which I assume will update in the next couple days.

congratulations and could u tell us what was ur priority and NOA1 date and also service centre 

Timeline
1 minute ago, moneeb Iqbal said:

congratulations and could u tell us what was ur priority and NOA1 date and also service centre 

Thanks! 

PD - Sept. 11, 2019

NOA1 - Sept. 16, 2019

Texas Service Center

I submitted a beyond normal processing time inquiry on May 13, 2020. And received a generic response to inquiry on May 21, 2020.

Date change occurred on May 26th, and again today, May 27th. And approval an hour or so ago.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
2 hours ago, starboogie said:

Thanks! 

PD - Sept. 11, 2019

NOA1 - Sept. 16, 2019

Texas Service Center

I submitted a beyond normal processing time inquiry on May 13, 2020. And received a generic response to inquiry on May 21, 2020.

Date change occurred on May 26th, and again today, May 27th. And approval an hour or so ago.

Congratulations 🎊 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Spoiler

Finally approved!  242 days total~

PD Sept. 30, 2019 orignially at Nebraska, transferred to Texas Feb 25 or 26th. 

I had sent a past normal processing times thing through the inbox and got a response saying they were forwarding it to Texas on May 13th. I still hadn't recieved anything else and emailed yet again. Finally, on the 26th got a message saying they'd make a decision within 60 days and then woke up this morning (28th in Korea) to see we were approved! 

Already received NVC email and waiting for fees to process. Good luck to everyone else, hope you get approved soon. Hoping the embassy here opens soon. 

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

7 hours ago, starboogie said:

CONGRATULATIONS!

GREAT NEWS.

3 minutes ago, cbro said:

Nice, happy for you guys, hope I am next 😉

I hope so! It wouldn't hurt to maybe send another email through the inbox asking about following up? Maybe then they will look at your case again? *fingers crossed*

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

6 minutes ago, Bee91 said:

*fingers crossed*

haha thank you!  Yes was thinking about that - im also a bit annoyed they replaced my real address with the Texas Service Center address - still haven't heard back on that inquiry from last week.  I might try and chat with someone on the Ask Emma thing tonight (I'm in HK).  When is your plan to relocate to US - as soon as ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.