BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

What SC are you and your PD ?    God will help us . It not easy waiting for this long period. Next tomorrow will complete my 8 months from my PD and I thought Texas should be more faster. What service 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/19/2020 at 6:46 PM, moneeb Iqbal said:

yeah 1 week before they change the date on account and the date is February 10 don't know what does that mean 20200520_054323.thumb.jpg.ea751f580bcfd4ffaa44ed70a4399b7a.jpg

We think a change in date means that your file was 'touched' in some way. Could've been moved to a different department or something, but basically we had a date change on April 2nd and then were approved on April 6th. So your next date change will likely be just before your approval. Good luck!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Anmol Yash said:

We think a change in date means that your file was 'touched' in some way. Could've been moved to a different department or something, but basically we had a date change on April 2nd and then were approved on April 6th. So your next date change will likely be just before your approval. Good luck!! 

yes bro that's what I heard from different filers who got approvals  I really appreciate and thanks for info 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sooo happy.  We finally got our NOA2!  

PD September 20

NOA1 September 25

NOA2 May 21

Originally at Nebraska, transferred to Potomac on February 23.  

After a couple months of no activity, I noticed a date change yesterday and had a feeling that our time had come.  Today our case updated and showed that we were indeed approved yesterday.  Just waiting to hear from NVC now.  

Best of luck to the rest of you still waiting!  🙏

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
6 minutes ago, Amerussian said:

Sooo happy.  We finally got our NOA2!  

PD September 20

NOA1 September 25

NOA2 May 21

Originally at Nebraska, transferred to Potomac on February 23.  

After a couple months of no activity, I noticed a date change yesterday and had a feeling that our time had come.  Today our case updated and showed that we were indeed approved yesterday.  Just waiting to hear from NVC now.  

Best of luck to the rest of you still waiting!  🙏

WOW 

congratulations 🎉 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

On 5/22/2020 at 3:53 AM, starboogie said:

I got the same exact useless response to my service request that you did

So when they "touched" my case during all this they somehow fked up my address - and replaced it with theirs?!?!  Have already sent them an email via the Inbox but haven't heard isht!

image.png.64fb7e914474af48f9944b862a34497a.png

31 minutes ago, cbro said:

So when they "touched" my case during all this they somehow fked up my address - and replaced it with theirs?!?!  Have already sent them an email via the Inbox but haven't heard isht!

image.png.64fb7e914474af48f9944b862a34497a.png

I never had any luck emailing them. It can take days for them to respond. Best to call and speak with a live person if you have the time. I had an issue when I changed my mailing address and they kept sending things to my physical address. You probably have to speak with a Tier 2 rep. There is an address change form that you can fill out online. Not sure if that will help since this is there fault.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 5/21/2020 at 3:53 PM, starboogie said:

I got the same exact useless response to my service request that you did. I put in the request on May 13th, and got that response today. 

I’m definitely doing my best to be patient because that is honestly all I can do at this point. But this wait and the fact that Oct., Nov., Dec., and 2020 cases are getting processed ahead of some of us is infuriating.

I wonder if this has more to do with detecting fraud rather then were you are in line? I dunno just speculating. 

Timeline
Just now, cbro said:

Not sure I follow?

They say you are processed in order recieved and from the looks of it in 2020 that doesn't seem to be the case. 

Maybe petitions are separated for longer process due to risk.? Fraud? public charge, etc etc. 

I dont know the inter workings of this on initial review and then how USCIS does their inter department handling. Just speculating. 

You are seeing January feburary filers get ahead of Oct Sept etc etc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, stringpuller said:

They say you are processed in order recieved and from the looks of it in 2020 that doesn't seem to be the case. 

Maybe petitions are separated for longer process due to risk.? Fraud? public charge, etc etc. 

I dont know the inter workings of this on initial review and then how USCIS does their inter department handling. Just speculating. 

You are seeing January feburary filers get ahead of Oct Sept etc etc

Yeah, I mean anything is possible at this point. I also don’t think it helps that many of us had filed paper applications, where as starting in October 2019, they opened up online filing. I could be mistaken on the exact timeline there but this was my understanding.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, starboogie said:

Yeah, I mean anything is possible at this point. I also don’t think it helps that many of us had filed paper applications, where as starting in October 2019, they opened up online filing. I could be mistaken on the exact timeline there but this was my understanding.

Maybe but the thing is somd paper filers were approved quickly. Make little sense

On 5/21/2020 at 5:23 PM, Justxxxx said:

What SC are you and your PD ?    God will help us . It not easy waiting for this long period. Next tomorrow will complete my 8 months from my PD and I thought Texas should be more faster. What service 

If initially you filed at Texas center and then it took so long, it means you were transferred to Vermont. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.