BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, cbro said:

I also put in a request by sending a mail via the MyUSCIS inbox asking them to take a look.   I can now see the referral ID on the egov site like - "As of May 11, 2020, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number WKD###########TSC, is currently not assigned for processing."

Response I received from the MyUSCIS inbox:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry dated May 08, 2020.

Regarding the status of your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

We understand your concern over the delay in processing your Form I-130.

After careful review of your inquiry, we determined that your issue will be best addressed by the USCIS office processing your case; therefore, we are forwarding your inquiry to the TEXAS SERVICE CENTER. The referral ID for this inquiry is WKD##########TSC. The TEXAS SERVICE CENTER will contact you concerning your case once they have reviewed your inquiry.

Wow when was your PD

GUYS, I JUST HEARD VERY BAD NEWS.

LIVE CHAT REP. FROM USCIS HAS ADVISED ME THAT MY CASE WAS TRANSFERRED FROM TEXAS SC TO VERMONT SC WHICH MEANS THE PROCESSING TIME NOW IS 17.5 - 22.5 MONTHS.

I'M DEAD MAN!

PD: SEPT 23RD

I130: US CITIZEN FILING FOR WIFE ABROAD.

3 minutes ago, Mamila86 said:

GUYS, I JUST HEARD VERY BAD NEWS.

LIVE CHAT REP. FROM USCIS HAS ADVISED ME THAT MY CASE WAS TRANSFERRED FROM TEXAS SC TO VERMONT SC WHICH MEANS THE PROCESSING TIME NOW IS 17.5 - 22.5 MONTHS.

I'M DEAD MAN!

PD: SEPT 23RD

I130: US CITIZEN FILING FOR WIFE ABROAD.

I might be wrong but I think I've seen Vermont approvals lately. Also, I never really trusted those processing times because they used to say that texas was the slowest and they approved so many cases with PDs after mine

12 hours ago, jenniferzlepko23 said:

Finally this day has come!

noa1 sep4 2019

noa2 May12 2020

Texas and approval came from Vermont 

P.S we had to put through a request for the case being outside of normal processing time may 8th

JEN. CONGRATS TO YOU!

HOW DID YOU PUT THROUGH A REQUEST FOR THE CASE BEING OUTSIDE OF NORMAL PROCESSING TIME?

IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO PUT ONE THROUGH BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS READING MY CASE IN VERMONT AND THE PROCESSING TIME THERE IS 17.5 - 22.5 MONTHS.

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID HERE.

THANK YOU

7 minutes ago, Lucre said:

I might be wrong but I think I've seen Vermont approvals lately. Also, I never really trusted those processing times because they used to say that texas was the slowest and they approved so many cases with PDs after mine

YES, YOU ARE RIGHT I JUST NOTICED THAT ON FEW POSTS. 

6 minutes ago, Mamila86 said:

JEN. CONGRATS TO YOU!

HOW DID YOU PUT THROUGH A REQUEST FOR THE CASE BEING OUTSIDE OF NORMAL PROCESSING TIME?

IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO PUT ONE THROUGH BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS READING MY CASE IN VERMONT AND THE PROCESSING TIME THERE IS 17.5 - 22.5 MONTHS.

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID HERE.

THANK YOU

My case was originally in Texas so I was following it’s processing times. My lawyer was working on it so I don’t know the details. 

3 minutes ago, jenniferzlepko23 said:

My case was originally in Texas so I was following it’s processing times. My lawyer was working on it so I don’t know the details. 

OK THANKS FOR THE PROMPT RESPONSE.

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED TO HEAR THAT I CAN'T REQUEST FOR THE CASE BEING OUTSIDE OF NORMAL PROCESSING TIME UNTIL NOVEMBER 2021.

I'M EMOTIONALLY DESTROYED.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL MY  WIFE NOW WHO I KEPT TELLING HER OUR APPROVAL SHOULD COME OUT SOON.

1 hour ago, Mamila86 said:

OK THANKS FOR THE PROMPT RESPONSE.

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED TO HEAR THAT I CAN'T REQUEST FOR THE CASE BEING OUTSIDE OF NORMAL PROCESSING TIME UNTIL NOVEMBER 2021.

I'M EMOTIONALLY DESTROYED.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL MY  WIFE NOW WHO I KEPT TELLING HER OUR APPROVAL SHOULD COME OUT SOON.

Put in a request for outside processing time using Texas timeline.

Chat agents give too many conflicting information.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Daxnet said:

Put in a request for outside processing time using Texas timeline.

Chat agents give too many conflicting information.

Can one do that?

Plz share your experience if somebody else did this successfully. 

It would be super great if someone who received NOA1 from TSC can request for outside processing time using texas timelines even after transferred to another center.

7 minutes ago, Jay&Sid said:

Can one do that?

It would be super great if someone who received NOA1 from TSC can request for outside processing time using texas timelines even after transferred to another center.

I have like 5 witnesses

Emma chat agent also told me both centres timeline works for ur transferred case. Always put in a request for the fastest timeline...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Daxnet said:

I have like 5 witnesses

Emma chat agent also told me both centres timeline works for ur transferred case. Always put in a request for the fastest timeline...

Thank you very much for sharing.

4 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

Can one do that?

AS SOON AS YOU PUT THE IOE NUMBER THE SYSTEM RECOGNIZE THE SERVICE CENTER WHERE YOUR APPLICATION IS AT. FOR INSTANCE, I CAN'T SUBMIT THE REQUEST FOR THE CASE BEING OUTSIDE OF NORMAL PROCESSING TIME BECAUSE THE SYSTEM READS MY CASE IN VERMONT. AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL 22.5 MONTHS PASS. 

IT WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR BY EMMA THAT THE PROCESSING TIME COUNTS ON THE SERVICE CENTER WE ARE TRANSFERRED TO.

7 hours ago, jenniferzlepko23 said:

JENN.

I DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR LAWYER MANAGED TO PUT A REQUEST THROUGH BUT I TRIED MANY TIMES AND IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO.

I WISH YOUR LAWYER CAN ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.