Our case got approved!!

PD: August 20, 2019

NOA1: Sep 9 , 2019

NOA2: April 15, 2020

Nebraska service center with IOE

No transfer

First Status Updated February 23, 2019

Last Status Updated April 15, 2020

wow congrats, That is super fast for Nebraska!

Your PD is really close to mine so I'm hoping mine gets approved in the next few weeks as well :)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ecuador
Timeline
On 4/6/2020 at 10:47 AM, Daxnet said:

Congratulations

Are you K1 ?

Hi can you tell me after you were approve what is next and how long? Like when is time to pay fees and upload docs at NVC please 

On 4/6/2020 at 10:47 AM, Daxnet said:

Congratulations

Are you K1 ?

Hi can you tell me after you were approve what is next and how long? Like when is time to pay fees and upload docs at NVC please 

8 hours ago, USAUAinCZ said:

wow congrats, That is super fast for Nebraska!

Your PD is really close to mine so I'm hoping mine gets approved in the next few weeks as well :)

Thanks! We just got our nvc case number today! Since your timeline is very close to us, I'm sure you will get approved soon :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 4/15/2020 at 10:53 PM, Jenn1321 said:

Our case got approved!!

No transfer

Most likely you got transferred on Feb 23, did you ever contacted an agent to find out? Because most of us with that update got transferred.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:53 PM, Jenn1321 said:

Our case got approved!!

No transfer

But anyways Congratulations 🎉🎊 

13 hours ago, Mmerant1 said:

Most likely you got transferred on Feb 23, did you ever contacted an agent to find out? Because most of us with that update got transferred.

Thank you! :)

We already contacted agents twice whether our case got transferred or not. Unfortunately, it was still in Nebraska service center. I didn't expect that our case got approved soon because it was in Nebraska.

16 hours ago, Mmerant1 said:

Plus I just checked that the buttom of NOA2 paper has Nebraska service center. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
18 hours ago, xbbssd said:

Same here,  PD Sep 30 2019, NOA1 Oct.03 2019, Potomac center.

One update on March 3 2020 then nothing happened.

Seeing the other October, November even December filers getting approved, making me so depressed and anxious.

same it's like they skipped over the last half of august and all of september 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
42 minutes ago, USAUAinCZ said:

same it's like they skipped over the last half of august and all of september 

sept 11 for us. it’s really disheartening. trying to stay positive but it’s honestly so hard at times. all this mess going on in the world and you just want to be with your spouse and can’t be... it’s a bit unfair, ya know? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, loveisvein said:

sept 11 for us. it’s really disheartening. trying to stay positive but it’s honestly so hard at times. all this mess going on in the world and you just want to be with your spouse and can’t be... it’s a bit unfair, ya know? 

1 hour ago, loveisvein said:

It is, I’m August 30th 2019 and it’s frustrating/depressing 

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.