BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nathan B said:

Congrats! How the fortunes have changed for the Potomac filers in the past 6 months.......thought we got lucky by getting the processing center with the shortest wait time. Now it looks like the other centers are going much faster. It is difficult to see people with September PD's from the other locations now getting approved quicker than Potomac, but happy for everyone nonetheless! 

Thank you!! I pray everyone hears back this month 💛

I was so pumped, our NOA1 was on mid september and even though we sent our file to Cali we were told Texas was going to process it. A lot of people getting their NOA2 from there the last week.

Just talked to a live representative and apparently we were moved to Potomac mid-february. I guess there's nothing else to do but to keep waiting....

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
On 3/12/2020 at 9:31 PM, Shemuz said:

From what I’ve read, this means that all the documents that are required have been accepted and approved. The next step would be the interview. The embassy will schedule your interview and send you an interview appointment letter. 

What type of Visa  (  IR1 , CR1 or IR5 ...  ) you have applied for ?  Thanks 

Congratulations to all those got approved. This week I have seen more September approvals than anticipated. I believe most approvals are sent out Monday/Tuesday. I hope there will a flood of approvals this upcoming Monday/Tuesday. It will really bring my mood up.

Good Luck everybody!

17 minutes ago, Mamila86 said:

Congratulations to all those got approved. This week I have seen more September approvals than anticipated. I believe most approvals are sent out Monday/Tuesday. I hope there will a flood of approvals this upcoming Monday/Tuesday. It will really bring my mood up.

Good Luck everybody!

Looking forward to hear some good news soon seen some late sept approval not sure what order they go in! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am new to Visa Journey. Your input has been very helpful to me, but I still have a few questions.

Can anyone tell me what a Date update is? I don’t see that on my case. How do you know when you got a date update?

and what is an expedited review? Who can request that?

Lastly, if anybody knows the name of the App that track cases, I’d appreciate that too.

My Priority Date is 09/09/2019

Notice Date 09/12/2019

thank you so much for your help!

FAC272C3-E8F9-461B-8089-2868C4A35AD9.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, VitoriaS said:

Hi everyone,

I am new to Visa Journey. Your input has been very helpful to me, but I still have a few questions.

Can anyone tell me what a Date update is? I don’t see that on my case. How do you know when you got a date update?

and what is an expedited review? Who can request that?

Lastly, if anybody knows the name of the App that track cases, I’d appreciate that too.

My Priority Date is 09/09/2019

Notice Date 09/12/2019

thank you so much for your help!

FAC272C3-E8F9-461B-8089-2868C4A35AD9.jpeg

April 9 is your date update.

This is where you will notice change in date. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jay&Sid said:

April 9 is your date update.

This is where you will notice change in date. 

Is there a way of knowing if I had an update before that?

My husband, the petitioner, is the one who has access to the account and he only started checking more frequently late March.

Now the thought of it possibly being our second update (I could have missed the first one) is eating me alive...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, VitoriaS said:

Is there a way of knowing if I had an update before that?

My husband, the petitioner, is the one who has access to the account and he only started checking more frequently late March.

Now the thought of it possibly being our second update (I could have missed the first one) is eating me alive...

Not in my knowledge. Might some other VJ member know about it. 

Dont think too much about it. Process will take its due time even if you have had observed first date update.

It is good that now you people are keeping tab. Best of luck ! 

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Jay&Sid said:

Not in my knowledge. Might some other VJ member know about it. 

Dont think too much about it. Process will take its due time even if you have had observed first date update.

It is good that now you people are keeping tab. Best of luck ! 

Ok, thanks so much for taking the time to answer. I really appreciate it!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Actually, it doesn't show up on the status update in the online account immediately. It can take a week. It will show up under the documents where they will upload an acceptance letter. Look there first. Also, you will get an email and text message immediately. 

On 4/8/2020 at 2:07 AM, Anmol Yash said:

JUST SAW OUR APPROVAL!

PD Sept 27

NOA1 Oct 2

Date changes on the account: Oct 30, April W

Approval/Case closed: April 6, TSC

Hi, did u haVe date changes frequently on before approval ? My date changes continuously since last wed.but only date changes. My PD Oct 8th 2019 @ Texas center.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Josubi said:

Hi, did u haVe date changes frequently on before approval ? My date changes continuously since last wed.but only date changes. My PD Oct 8th 2019 @ Texas center.

Just two date changes as I mentioned:

Oct 30 and April 2!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.