BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Ad & Ga said:

Guys!!! We are beyond happy! Our case was approved this morning:

*I-130 sent on 09/04/2019

* I-129f sent on 19/09/2019

*I-130 transferred to California Service Center on 02/23/2020 without notification. Found out through Emma Chat.

*I-130 date update to 03/24/2020
Was told that was background check by Emma chat 

*I-130 date update to 04/03/2020

*I-130 approved on 04/06/2020

Congratulations

Are you K1 ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

First post. 

Petition received 9/3/2019

Nebraska SC

Update on 2/23/2020 - reason unknown

Update on 3/24/2020 - reason unknown

Spoke with Emma. Petition transferred from Nebraska to Texas. 

Currently at 7 months 1 day. Current processing times are 7.5 month to 9.5. Assuming this is specific to Texas. Hope this helps you with plans. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lucre said:

Congratulations!!!

How do you ask Emma what you're service center is? I keep getting the answer "check the uscis site"

Type is something about live representative. Emma will ask if you want to speak with a rep. Theyll ask you what your topic is and eventually your receipt number, name, DOB, and address. Then you are free to ask questions. My experience this morning was very good.

8 minutes ago, JGG5 said:

Type is something about live representative. Emma will ask if you want to speak with a rep. Theyll ask you what your topic is and eventually your receipt number, name, DOB, and address. Then you are free to ask questions. My experience this morning was very good.

I'll give it a try. Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi, I contacted Ask Emma yesterday and the live representative informed me that my case had been transferred to from  Texas to Cali. Also, the rep noted that Cali was still working on July 2019 currently. So, as I was a September filer, I thought so I have at least another two months. My case has shown a date changed two times in the past couple weeks but no status change. I surrendered to a longer wait. 

THEN, this morning, we got approved (submitted Sept 09, 2019). So if you have seen similar things happening with your account or have been given similar information, it may not be the most up to date. You may be approved faster than you think! God bless :)

1 hour ago, SETETA said:

Hi, I contacted Ask Emma yesterday and the live representative informed me that my case had been transferred to from  Texas to Cali. Also, the rep noted that Cali was still working on July 2019 currently. So, as I was a September filer, I thought so I have at least another two months. My case has shown a date changed two times in the past couple weeks but no status change. I surrendered to a longer wait. 

THEN, this morning, we got approved (submitted Sept 09, 2019). So if you have seen similar things happening with your account or have been given similar information, it may not be the most up to date. You may be approved faster than you think! God bless :)

Congrats!! When was the last time your date changed before your approval?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 4/4/2020 at 12:01 AM, Anmol Yash said:

Finally had a date change as well! PD Sept 27, the last time the date changed was Oct 30 for us, and April 2 now. Hoping good things are on the way 💛

JUST SAW OUR APPROVAL!

PD Sept 27

NOA1 Oct 2

Date changes on the account: Oct 30, April W

Approval/Case closed: April 6, TSC

49 minutes ago, Anmol Yash said:

Thanks! My spouse lives in India and has never visited the US.

Thx for the reply . I’m US
Citizen filed for my wife . My Pd is sept 12 , was TSC before now transferred to Nebraska Service center. Date changed in feb 23-2020. Still waiting 😌😌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I received a mail from NVC with the Case Number and Invoice Id Number and was able to login to CEAC and pay the AOS & IV fees. So grateful for how well this is going and hoping it continues to be this way 🙏

18 hours ago, Anmol Yash said:

JUST SAW OUR APPROVAL!

PD Sept 27

NOA1 Oct 2

Date changes on the account: Oct 30, April W

Approval/Case closed: April 6, TSC

Congrats! How the fortunes have changed for the Potomac filers in the past 6 months.......thought we got lucky by getting the processing center with the shortest wait time. Now it looks like the other centers are going much faster. It is difficult to see people with September PD's from the other locations now getting approved quicker than Potomac, but happy for everyone nonetheless! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.