BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Ajpakistan said:

I had a date change also April 1 and my pd is September 30,2019 SC Texas center hopefully we get good news now that they started September 

Approval is already on the way. I wish my F2A category is as fast as those in cr1.

I was hoping IOE was going to speed things up for spouse of green card holders but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I see a lot of activities for Sept filers. Our pd is September 29th, 2019 SC Texas and the date changed on March 31st.

I hope to see an approval soon for everyone.

Good luck

1 minute ago, Mamila86 said:

I see a lot of activities for Sept filers. Our pd is September 29th, 2019 SC Texas and the date changed on March 31st.

I hope to see an approval soon for everyone.

Good luck

Amen 🙏🏻, mine is sept 12, 2019 service center-texas with date change on feb 23. 

Edited by Anynonmus

5 minutes ago, Anynonmus said:

Amen 🙏🏻, mine is sept 12 with date change on feb 23 . 

Fingers crossed bud. Let's hang on tight.

Are you processed at Texas CS?

You can check with Emma chat and see if they transferred your application to a different SC or not. I checked with her yesterday and I'm still at Texas -Thanks God-

Edited by Mamila86

I am so happy to see activity happening on the September cases! Our PD is September 11th, but still no date change. It would be great if we started seeing some approvals next week. We have pretty much been planning on not seeing a NOA2 until May, so it would be a much needed emotional boost to see it in April. Good luck everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nathan B said:

I am so happy to see activity happening on the September cases! Our PD is September 11th, but still no date change. It would be great if we started seeing some approvals next week. We have pretty much been planning on not seeing a NOA2 until May, so it would be a much needed emotional boost to see it in April. Good luck everyone!

Me too my last update feb. 23rd, my PD is sept 11 still no update, probably Nebraska service center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nathan B said:

Our PD is also September 11th. We had a date change on March 17th but only because I had contacted USCIS about whether or not our case has been moved. It had... Texas to Potomac. Projections say May 15th but anything earlier would definitely be the emotional boost you are talking about! Good luck :)

8 hours ago, Mamila86 said:

Fingers crossed bud. Let's hang on tight.

Are you processed at Texas CS?

You can check with Emma chat and see if they transferred your application to a different SC or not. I checked with her yesterday and I'm still at Texas -Thanks God-

I checked with Emma 2-3 times  and every time they given me diff statement . As per them with recent conversations my file is in Nebraska . Let’s see how soon it will get approve . 

How many people on here had their cases transferred from Texas to Nebraska on 23 /24 Feb? Have you seen any changes / updates? I am not sure what to expect in terms of processing time after the transfer...

19 minutes ago, WilliamSmith said:

from Texas to Nebraska on 23 /24 Feb

I think mine went the other way, from Nebraska to Texas, why they would even bother doing that I have no idea... Also no idea what to expect.. 

Just now, cbro said:

I think mine went the other way, from Nebraska to Texas, why they would even bother doing that I have no idea... Also no idea what to expect.. 

I saw a few people who were transferred the from Nebraska to Texas which makes a lot of sense. I have no idea why the reasoning could be for send us to Nebraska when trying to reduce the workload there

Guys!!! We are beyond happy! Our case was approved this morning:

*I-130 sent on 09/04/2019

* I-129f sent on 19/09/2019

*I-130 transferred to California Service Center on 02/23/2020 without notification. Found out through Emma Chat.

*I-130 date update to 03/24/2020
Was told that was background check by Emma chat 

*I-130 date update to 04/03/2020

*I-130 approved on 04/06/2020

5 minutes ago, Ad & Ga said:

Guys!!! We are beyond happy! Our case was approved this morning:

*I-130 sent on 09/04/2019

* I-129f sent on 19/09/2019

*I-130 transferred to California Service Center on 02/23/2020 without notification. Found out through Emma Chat.

*I-130 date update to 03/24/2020
Was told that was background check by Emma chat 

*I-130 date update to 04/03/2020

*I-130 approved on 04/06/2020

Congratulations!!!

How do you ask Emma what you're service center is? I keep getting the answer "check the uscis site"

Edited by Lucre

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.