BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I have some updates. On December 23rd, I submitted an expedite request via phone and on Feb 23rd I had a date change. Since then I have been trying to figure out what is going on with my application. I live abroad with my husband and cannot speak to a Tier 2 representative because of the call back system. Finally, on Monday March 23rd I was able to speak with a Tier 2 officer directly (no wait time... shocking). 

I originally filed at the Texas Service Center, however my application was transferred to California. My expedite request was denied. None of this information was relayed to me. I did not receive any 797 or email communication, which is really frustrating. I am not sure why they are not obligated to inform us of any changes/even a denial. 

Anyways, I resubmitted the expedite request this time they contacted me via email. I will keep you all updated on what happens. 

Edited by Rachel & Ghassan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi all, 

We ( Myself and my husband) received mails from the NVC, to move to the next step........ I want to know who fills the process,is it the petitioner or beneficiary because the letter was addressed to the beneficiary 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ecuador
Timeline
5 hours ago, SiibaB said:

Hi all, 

We ( Myself and my husband) received mails from the NVC, to move to the next step........ I want to know who fills the process,is it the petitioner or beneficiary because the letter was addressed to the beneficiary 

Hi now the beneficiary complete NVC steps. You will receive a case number to log in and you will need to pdf and download all the documents. Check NVC site and review the country requirements each country has their own. Congratulations ! 

1 hour ago, BST said:

if your date updated on your uscis account

So mine was updated on March 16. I guess my case was moved as well. Whom do I need to contact to see where my case was moved?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So I submitted an expedite request for the third time and finally got the expedite request approved two days ago(military reasons)... let’s see how long does it take them to approve us! (TSC transfer from Nebraska, Sept. 18th ‘19)

16 hours ago, MariellJoes said:

OUR CASE WAS APPROVED!!! I’m so happy! 

PD: September 18th 2019
NOA2: March 31st 2020

Expedite request (military) accepted on March. 24th 2020
 Transferred from NSC to TSC on February 23rd 
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Congratulations!!!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 4/1/2020 at 1:14 AM, MariellJoes said:

OUR CASE WAS APPROVED!!! I’m so happy! 

PD: September 18th 2019
NOA2: March 31st 2020

Expedite request (military) accepted on March. 24th 2020
 Transferred from NSC to TSC on February 23rd 
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Congratulations!!

Our date updated again to April 2nd, so hopefully that means they're working on our case now *fingers crossed*

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

4 hours ago, Bee91 said:

Our date updated again to April 2nd, so hopefully that means they're working on our case now *fingers crossed*

I too had a little date update to keep us focused on the things to prepare for next steps... Lets hope we start seeing more action.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.