BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Anishatt said:

What does mean exactly pls ,need help?

2F82D262-67B5-48D0-91C0-0BCF4B9442C4.jpeg

2C8D766F-E010-420E-A49D-1E2E04BABF8D.png

From what I’ve read, this means that all the documents that are required have been accepted and approved. The next step would be the interview. The embassy will schedule your interview and send you an interview appointment letter. 

6 minutes ago, Anynonmus said:

Anyone is having trouble to access the online account? I’m not getting the verification code in my email . I tried 3-4 times 

I think they were doing maintenance today

8 minutes ago, Anynonmus said:

Can u able to access ? 

I just did and it worked ok, but again they might be doing maintenance on batches or something, I wouldn't worry

Edited by Lucre

16 hours ago, Shemuz said:

Hi everyone. Is there anyone here who requested an expedite at the USCIS stage? If so, did anyone receive a response email from USCIS after sending in evidence/documentation?

It's random. Sometimes they send a mail notifying you that ur expedite request has been received and is being reviewed.

But most times you get no single response. And when you get approved, you are left wondering if it was the expedite that worked or not.

Since u are already in Texas the fastest SC in the Galaxy, why not save the expedite for NVC stage ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Daxnet said:

It's random. Sometimes they send a mail notifying you that ur expedite request has been received and is being reviewed.

But most times you get no single response. And when you get approved, you are left wondering if it was the expedite that worked or not.

Since u are already in Texas the fastest SC in the Galaxy, why not save the expedite for NVC stage ?

I already sent in an expedite request and  received an email to send documents. After sending in the documents, I got another email 2 days later. It says “ We have received the requested evidence. Your case is under expedited review. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 30 days.” I was confused what this meant. That’s why I was asking if anyone else had requested an expedite and gotten this response. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

That's great @Shemuzthat you heard back. I sent an expedite request at the TSC in December and it does not show up on myuscis, however it does on egov. I have not had a response and since myself and my foreign spouse live abroad, I cannot call and inquire because I need to speak with a Tier 2 officer and they have a call back system. 

Please keep me posed on your request! Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.