BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, peony said:

Our NOA1 came from Potomac. 

They haven't replied to the inbox message, but we spoke with Emma and we got this:

vermontwhat.JPG.fdbbeca1785ba05e2d12817aae839c45.JPG

So on the USCIS Emma live chat we've got Vermont.

We'll see what the inbox reply says.

On the USCIS account site, our application got updated last on Feb. 28, 2020.

you were potomac before, right? IGNORE THE QUESTION, I JUST READ THE ANSWER HAHA

Edited by Lucre
I need to pay more attention

7 hours ago, peony said:

Our NOA1 came from Potomac. 

They haven't replied to the inbox message, but we spoke with Emma and we got this:

vermontwhat.JPG.fdbbeca1785ba05e2d12817aae839c45.JPG

So on the USCIS Emma live chat we've got Vermont.

We'll see what the inbox reply says.

On the USCIS account site, our application got updated last on Feb. 28, 2020.

Update: The automatic response on the inbox said Potomac.

potomacwhat.JPG.498d9466bbe3e25242d29f2086e4baa5.JPG

It is a mystery!

IR-1/CR-1 

Argentina

Spoiler

Potomac Service Center
I-130 Priority Date: 2019-09-27
I-130 NOA1: 2019-10-02

I-130 NOA2: 2020-06-09 (251 days)

NVC received: 2020-06-10

NVC uploaded AOS and IV docs to CEAC: 2020-06-29

NVC case completed: 2020-07-09

Interview appointment e-mail received: 2020-08-06

Interview: 2020-09-17 (351 days)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 minutes ago, peony said:

Update: The automatic response on the inbox said Potomac.

potomacwhat.JPG.498d9466bbe3e25242d29f2086e4baa5.JPG

It is a mystery!

Same happened to me, inbox said CSC, live agent said POTOMAC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I sent inquiry last Thursday they answered me with a new center originally California but now potomac.. Today i tried the live chat and the representative said my case has not been transferred. And he doesn't see any inquiry on my case. Am confused here 

4 hours ago, Daxnet said:

Makes me want to think IOE is now a central system and can assume the identity of any center at any point in time.

If true, it means service center for IOE is irrelevant.

After reading through all of the comments on multiple VJ threads and the Facebook group, I think that this is probably the most accurate hypothesis. As we all know, efficiency and effectiveness are two things that the U.S. government is not particularly known for, so I am basing this off of the industry in which I work where process efficiency is crucial. My guess is that the electronic or IOE cases are all just sitting in a big ''pool''. Each processing center may have a set target of electronic cases that they must review every month, so the IOE cases are constantly being reallocated based on each center's workload at any given point in time. At the beginning or end of the month, probably dependent upon the individual case worker, they reach into the ''pool'' and quickly approve a handful of IOE cases since the processing is relatively easy. Again, just speculation based on my past work experience/knowledge!

Edited by Nathan B

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Daxnet said:

Makes me want to think IOE is now a central system and can assume the identity of any center at any point in time.

If true, it means service center for IOE is irrelevant.

I second that.

It looks like that IOE cases are processing in a totally different manner regardless of the service centers. 

how true or real is this information on VJ? I'm Potomac center but it's not there and it may not even matter by now, but supposedly they're working on September cases
image.png.84204b167700fa0f30bca3ba6dc7909b.png

My PD is September 25,2019

service center Texas 

called and also emailed through my USCIS account everyone is giving different answers some say I’m at Texas some say I’m at Vermont emma chat online says I’m at Vermont I also talked to tier 2 officer he told me I’m at Texas I don’t know who to believe!! they make this process harder then what it is already! Anybody else going through this? I don’t know what to believe if I should wait another 2 months or 15 more months if I’m at Vermont so stressful 

4 hours ago, Josubi said:

Frdz,

I got 2 date changes , one in feb 23 and one in march 4 th but no notifications or status changes yet. Anybody have same scenario ? I talked with Emma got replied that my case reallocated but they dnt know whr itz. Really pathetic.

I haven't had a touch since December 10 😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.