BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Timeline
8 hours ago, MBKT said:

I got a reply yesterday evening on my message that is now apperantly in Vermont, with even worse processing timelines than Nebraska 😭

•  

Hi. How long did it take to get a response to your message? I sent a message more than 24 hours ago, but still no response. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jay&Sid said:

Sure i will keep you posted. 

So far only two applicants have shared about their case transfer from TX to other centre. 

Thank you. 

I’m assuming there were probably more transfers, but USCIS is not sending out notifications for these transfers. 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Daxnet said:

You might likely get an automated response. But just scroll down to the end of the response, ur service center will be boldly written there.

Hi. I just got the automated response and in that my service center is still TSC. So I don’t think my case was transferred. I’m not sure why the representative told me my case was reassigned. Atleast now I know where my case is. Thank you for your suggestion to send a message. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Shemuz said:

Hi. I just got the automated response and in that my service center is still TSC. So I don’t think my case was transferred. I’m not sure why the representative told me my case was reassigned. Atleast now I know where my case is. Thank you for your suggestion to send a message. 

I am happy for you. You must be relaxed now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I also got an automated response but they did not tell me about transfer. There is nothing mention on the bottom of their reply either. Sorry for the bad picture quality. 

Should i inquire again?

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-05 at 4.27.45 PM.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jay&Sid said:

I also got an automated response but they did not tell me about transfer. There is nothing mention on the bottom of their reply either. Sorry for the bad picture quality. 

Should i inquire again?

Strange. Mine had the service center where yours says 'enter service center'. You can use the tool Ask Emma on the website too to figure out thr service center as others have stated.

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

So, good news I guess. We had the Feb 23rd update on the account and sent a message through my inbox and we are at Texas Service Center right now. Hoepfully this means in a month and a half if it isn't approved yet, we can inquiry. A lot shorter of a wait then Nebraska!

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jay&Sid said:

Should i inquire again?

Hi. Here is the response I got. As you can see, the service center is listed at the bottom. I don’t know why your message doesn’t show that. Maybe you can try sending another message. 

19DE275B-0795-4927-AF0C-C0D06CFDD697.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.