BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well It is just a blog from a third party. They haven’t mentioned any source or reference to validate their point

As far as cases are being transferred to service centers with shorter wait times in a bid to streamline its workflow make sense. I am so happy for all those petitioners. At the same time this will be hard to understand if cases are being transferred to service centre with longer wait times.

I don’t agree where they claim that If your application has been sent to a service center with longer average processing times, don’t panic: As much as I want to believe this that USCIS says nobody will face a longer wait as a result of being transferred but how can you expect same processing time with overloaded centres. They should have mention some reference to validate this claim. 

49 minutes ago, Jay&Sid said:

Thx for sharing. lets see if we have more cases 

Our case was also transferred from Texas to Nebraska. We called USCIS and was told that they don't have any info like why it was sent there or how it would change our processing time. A useless call really...

9 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

Trish and oli posted this. Thx 

Here is an article that just came out from Boundless regarding the transfer of applications. 

https://www.boundless.com/blog/green-card-processing-time/

According to this article only I-130 cases who had Nebraska as their original SC would be moved. We are seeing the opposite of this. Cases from Texas being moved to Nebraska. Am I missing something?

Capture.thumb.PNG.510a2c54bdd4acd431cb969bebae4a97.PNG

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I got a reply yesterday evening on my message that is now apperantly in Vermont, with even worse processing timelines than Nebraska 😭

Regarding the status of your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

Our system shows that your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, which was filed approximately September 13, 2019, is pending and is within our current processing time. To determine current processing time within USCIS:

• Visit https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/
  • Select I-130; Petition for Alien Relative, from the Form dropdown
  • Select Vermont Service Center from the Service Center dropdown
  • Click “Get Processing Time” link

•  

Timeline
7 hours ago, WilliamSmith said:

Our case was also transferred from Texas to Nebraska. We called USCIS and was told that they don't have any info like why it was sent there or how it would change our processing time. A useless call really...

it is very strange and doesnt make sense. I checked your timelines and your approval is expected in April based on VJ members data. April is around the corner. I hope that you will get your approval in next month. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, WilliamSmith said:

According to this article only I-130 cases who had Nebraska as their original SC would be moved. We are seeing the opposite of this. Cases from Texas being moved to Nebraska. Am I missing something?

Capture.thumb.PNG.510a2c54bdd4acd431cb969bebae4a97.PNG

You are so right and thats what everyone observing.

3 minutes ago, Jay&Sid said:

it is very strange and doesnt make sense. I checked your timelines and your approval is expected in April based on VJ members data. April is around the corner. I hope that you will get your approval in next month. 

Thanks! I think we are all freaking out a little bit mostly because we have no idea what to expect!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.