BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hi everyone. Just an update for all of you who had asked. I just got off the call with a Tier 2 officer and I’m just so confused and worried now. 😞 He didn’t give me any other info than what the first representative gave me. He said it is showing that my case was reassigned, but he doesn’t know exactly what that means. It could mean that the case was transferred to a different service center due to workload, or it could mean it was reassigned to a different officer. He has no other information. I actually though that Tier 2 would have more info and give me a clear answer, but I guess not. 

28 minutes ago, Shemuz said:

Hi everyone. Just an update for all of you who had asked. I just got off the call with a Tier 2 officer and I’m just so confused and worried now. 😞 He didn’t give me any other info than what the first representative gave me. He said it is showing that my case was reassigned, but he doesn’t know exactly what that means. It could mean that the case was transferred to a different service center due to workload, or it could mean it was reassigned to a different officer. He has no other information. I actually though that Tier 2 would have more info and give me a clear answer, but I guess not. 

Same here , he confused me too.. now I’m not going to call them again. Just wait for another 2 months and see 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Anynonmus said:

Same here , he confused me too.. now I’m not going to call them again. Just wait for another 2 months and see 

Same. I won’t call again either. It was better before I called. It is tough waiting, but it’s worse when we inquire and they don’t even know where the case is. 

1 minute ago, Shemuz said:

Same. I won’t call again either. It was better before I called. It is tough waiting, but it’s worse when we inquire and they don’t even know where the case is. 

True ... I called my lawyer and she said “ I told you before it’s 6 to 8 months for I-130 approve and after that another 2-3 months for interview and NVC processing , service center doesn’t matter , they will send the case randomly where they find more officers , so just wait for few more months to get I-130 approve “ 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Anynonmus said:

True ... I called my lawyer and she said “ I told you before it’s 6 to 8 months for I-130 approve and after that another 2-3 months for interview and NVC processing , service center doesn’t matter , they will send the case randomly where they find more officers , so just wait for few more months to get I-130 approve “ 

Oh ok.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Anynonmus said:

I spoke to immigration officer and all she told , they transfered the case to Nebraska. Reason for transfer the case is that - there might be too much work load at texas service center and that’s why they transfer the case , looks like they transfer the whole lot to Nebraska 

Does this mean that all cases with date change update are reassigned to other centres? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Daxnet said:

Saw this here on visajourney. 

If true this is good news...

Screenshot_20200303-234319.png

I was reading this post. Its good to know they got approval but one thing surprised me. Their case has been reassigned to another centre and they did not have any information. Above all no transfer notice has been sent to them. 

Its mean IOE cases are not prcossed by traditional methods. Its very interesting.   

9 hours ago, Shemuz said:

I contacted USCIS yesterday via my USCIS account messaging tool.

They replied 4hrs later that my case was transferred from California service center to Nebraska service center.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.