BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Lucre said:

Oh no, that's awful. It was 7.5-10 this morning.

And yes, that's why I was expecting September fillers to start getting noa2 next month, but I think VJ is right, maybe it will be on April

My wife and I will be moving back to Indianapolis! Best of luck to fellow September filers from the Hoosier State (and everyone else)!

5 minutes ago, Nathan B said:

My wife and I will be moving back to Indianapolis! Best of luck to fellow September filers from the Hoosier State (and everyone else)!

My husband lives there so I'll be moving to Indianapolis too. What a coincidence! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Anynonmus said:

Yes you are right , they have made some changes in the time line . In the morning I saw texas service  center was showing June 21 receipt date and now it’s showing June 15 receipt date. 

so what about October 2019 filers when they expect NOA2

Mine also updated to February 23rd. For so many people's to have updated to that date, it doesn't give me much hope that they're actually working on it. Maybe just some kind of change but not actively working on it. Hope the best but also...yeah. 

Even thought about if an expedite for the Corona Virus would be approved...since my country is getting more and more cases everyday.  But not sure its worth the effort. They might want to keep us out haha

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

1 hour ago, cbro said:

Same...  Stay safe up there!  I just hope the kids can go back to school here asap - closed till March 16.

Yeah right now they are tentatively starting March 9th after being pushed back a week and schools closing right now. But they're still trying to get the recent outbreaks under control. 

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

1 hour ago, Shemuz said:

Hi everyone. If anyone who had the Feb 23/Feb 24 date change in their case status has any other date changes after that, plz keep us updated. I’m still curious as to why so many ppl had that same date change. 

Where can we ask what this means?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lucre said:

Where can we ask what this means?

I’m not sure. Many ppl had the same date change, but we don’t know the reason. Some ppl think it’s a good sign, while others think it doesn’t mean anything. So I’m confused. I guess you could call USCIS and ask, but they probably won’t give you any update other than what you see online. Did u have the date change?

Just now, Shemuz said:

I’m not sure. Many ppl had the same date change, but we don’t know the reason. Some ppl think it’s a good sign, while others think it doesn’t mean anything. So I’m confused. I guess you could call USCIS and ask, but they probably won’t give you any update other than what you see online. Did u have the date change?

I guess we'll wait and see what it means haha. Nope, I had mine changed on December 10 and nothing happened, so idk

1 hour ago, Shemuz said:

Hi everyone. If anyone who had the Feb 23/Feb 24 date change in their case status has any other date changes after that, plz keep us updated. I’m still curious as to why so many ppl had that same date change. 

My guess something similar to the IOE pilot scheme is about to occur again.

This guess of mine is further strengthened by Nebraska abandoning cases of January February to approve some June/July/August  IOE cases.

Cases with updates might actually be the selected few for the next phase of IOE testing.

Just a mere guess though...

Edited by Daxnet

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lucre said:

I guess we'll wait and see what it means haha. Nope, I had mine changed on December 10 and nothing happened, so idk

Oh ok. Keep us updated if any changes and I will also update if any changes. Hopefully we all get good news soon. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Daxnet said:

My guess is something similar to the IOE pilot scheme is about to occur again.

This guess of mine is further strengthened by Nebraska abandoning cases of January February to approve some June/July/August cases.

Cases with updates might actually be the selected few for the next phase of IOE testing.

Just a mere guess though...

That’s a good guess. You might be right. I wasn’t even thinking about that. But I did see those recent approvals from Nebraska and was very surprised. They jumped to July and August cases suddenly. Although I’m happy for those who got approved quickly, I feel bad for filers from earlier months who are still waiting. It’s strange how they pick cases randomly. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.