dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Same here 🥺 I did get an RFE for my petition for proof of bonafide marriage. I wonder if my response with proof is forwarded to embassy????? Oh god, now my brains going to go and go....

There are a lot of people that didn’t upload all these extra photos at NVC stage. Did you get an RFE at NVC stage or I130? 

16 minutes ago, Gojo said:

There are a lot of people that didn’t upload all these extra photos at NVC stage. Did you get an RFE at NVC stage or I130? 

I130 stage. That’s why I’m wondering if they forwarded all the evidence I submitted to the NVC along with my petition?? 

Edited by inneedofmyhb

Timeline
5 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I130 stage. That’s why I’m wondering if they forwarded all the evidence I submitted to the NVC along with my petition?? 

Ok that’s what I thought. Yes they should’ve sent all those pictures and proof from uscis to nvc. At nvc, it’s just to upload all those legal and civil documents and just the passport pic. Don’t panic, I think we did right😩. It’s almost over!! 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

When did you submit all documents to nvc? Did you get case complete yet? 

1 minute ago, Gojo said:

When did you submit all documents to nvc? Did you get case complete yet? 

I submitted 9/18..I don’t think I will be one of those lucky ones that gets the case complete quickly... :( what about you? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I submitted 9/18..I don’t think I will be one of those lucky ones that gets the case complete quickly... :( what about you? 

I submitted my documents September 10. I haven’t heard anything yet either. I’m just hoping we get an interview by end of this year and he’s here. 

5 minutes ago, Gojo said:

I submitted my documents September 10. I haven’t heard anything yet either. I’m just hoping we get an interview by end of this year and he’s here. 

What embassy? I think if you get case complete within the next few weeks you will have your interview this year for sure. We are Argentina embassy. I heard they schedule interviews pretty quick. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

4 minutes ago, anuta.vakula said:

I receive email from NVC with case number 2 min ago

Pay those fees and then in about three business days, start loading up! Good luck! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

NVC review of documents seems to be taking much longer now? Are they really taking 6 weeks as stated in their website .. 

their website states as of 23 Sep. they are reviewing docs submitted on 9 Aug.

urgh! The wait!! 😩

Timeline
15 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

What embassy? I think if you get case complete within the next few weeks you will have your interview this year for sure. We are Argentina embassy. I heard they schedule interviews pretty quick. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Pay those fees and then in about three business days, start loading up! Good luck! 

Our embassy is Turkey. I’m trying to find out how their wait time is. I’m leaving to see my husband in a few weeks and will stay there until end of November. I’m just hoping we get interview date while we’re there. Fingers crossed and praying🙏🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
36 minutes ago, mika__ said:

we have got a couple of rfe's, we got our latest one on August 22 even though online it says they finally accepted everything they still gave us a rfe email :(

so still waiting to hear back since Aug 22

What were the RFEs for?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, sunrisecouples said:

Yes. Pictures of you and your spouse, pictures of you and your spouse with family members, pictures of you and your spouse with friends. It is called front-loading. And it is done to tell your story and prove that your marriage is bonafide, even before your visa interview. 

Should we upload those?

I thought we just bring them to interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.