dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, paret3169 said:

im guessing you should get it soon my dates were right near yours.

When did you submit? My original submission was 8/2 and got docs accepted on 8/21 and had to resubmit 4 because they weren't clear. I resubmitted the same day I heard from NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, zahira33 said:

we submitted everything a week ago I just want to know how to know that everythinh is sent and accepted I mean do they send u anything once you done submitting all of the documents ??

When I submitted DS-260, I (petitioner) and wife (beneficiary) both received confirmation email. Make sure you clicked the submit all after uploading all docs.

I saw two people who submitted everything on Sep 9 and Sep 12, got their reviewed. So, give them couple of weeks before you hear something.

You can always call NVC to make sure that all documents are properly submitted. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

When I submitted DS-260, I (petitioner) and wife (beneficiary) both received confirmation email. Make sure you clicked the submit all after uploading all docs.

I saw two people who submitted everything on Sep 9 and Sep 12, got their reviewed. So, give them couple of weeks before you hear something.

You can always call NVC to make sure that all documents are properly submitted. 

Our first submission was Sep 14, so these reports are encouraging. Maybe just a few more days before we hear something! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, pinano said:

Our first submission was Sep 14, so these reports are encouraging. Maybe just a few more days before we hear something! 

Yeah, our is Sep 13. Hopefully we hear something soon...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, paret3169 said:

DQ freaking finallyyyyyyyyy 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

That’s awesome!

How can you tell, though? Does it say so explicitly somewhere on CEAC or you just figure that’s the case because all submitted docs were accepted?

8 minutes ago, pinano said:

That’s awesome!

How can you tell, though? Does it say so explicitly somewhere on CEAC or you just figure that’s the case because all submitted docs were accepted?

I got an email saying DQ and in CEAC there’s a message saying all documents were reviewed and accepted and everything has a green tick markEA76A06F-28EC-48FE-91AC-E270113D5EE1.thumb.png.98f616d5d9f8bf1e3fad2df92b30ac1c.pngFD62C75F-6823-4534-81C9-793451F078F6.thumb.jpeg.b3bc571556e0c7e996343bbbaa6b3c93.jpeg

1 hour ago, paret3169 said:

i submitted 7/25 all documents were accepted except 1 which i resubmitted on 8/23

you get an email, message on ceac and all your docs have green ticks once everything is accepted.

Congratulations! Finally! We submitted all of our documents on 8/27 and have yet to hear back from them. Here's to hoping we get DQd soon! 🙏 

1 minute ago, MrsGarcia said:

Are you still waiting to hear back or have they been approved yet?

Just approved this afternoon 

18 minutes ago, Peter and Kat said:

Congratulations! Finally! We submitted all of our documents on 8/27 and have yet to hear back from them. Here's to hoping we get DQd soon! 🙏 

Good luck it’s coming soon!

2 minutes ago, paret3169 said:

Just approved this afternoon 

Good luck it’s coming soon!

I'm loosing hope. I submitted two days before you and you got approved and yet no word for me 😭 

I'm pregnant and very emotional right now. This is so hard.

2 hours ago, Letter said:

I remember you said you had a resubmission. How long did it take after resubmission.

Hi please fill in your immigration timeline on your profile. Thank you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.