dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, paret3169 said:

Documentarily Qualified - it means your case is complete at NVC and waiting interview letter

how long it took you to get case complete ?? and how do I know that the documents submitted ate received and accepted ??

It's so crappy how people who submitted in September are getting a word back from NVC. Meanwhile 2nd submission pf documents was on 08/21 for me and still nothing yet. 

At this point I think it's easier for me to get citizenship in Guatemala rather than my husband getting his green card here. Such BS. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
13 minutes ago, MrsGarcia said:

It's so crappy how people who submitted in September are getting a word back from NVC. Meanwhile 2nd submission pf documents was on 08/21 for me and still nothing yet. 

At this point I think it's easier for me to get citizenship in Guatemala rather than my husband getting his green card here. Such BS. 

From every indication, the second review takes longer than the first.

Stay patient!

Good news is on the way

20 minutes ago, zahira33 said:

how long it took you to get case complete ?? and how do I know that the documents submitted ate received and accepted ??

i submitted 7/25 all documents were accepted except 1 which i resubmitted on 8/23

you get an email, message on ceac and all your docs have green ticks once everything is accepted.

Edited by paret3169

17 minutes ago, MrsGarcia said:

im guessing you should get it soon my dates were right near yours.

2 minutes ago, paret3169 said:

i submitted 7/25 all documents were accepted except 1 which i resubmitted on 8/23

you get an email, message on ceac and all your docs have green ticks once everything is accepted.

I have not gotten any msg on ceac does that mean that im missing something or should I just wait till they do

14 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

From every indication, the second review takes longer than the first.

Stay patient!

Good news is on the way

My first took almost 6 weeks. I think it's just how things are piling up and potential causing a backlog. If only that had clear examples of what wasn't accepted, such as incomplete scans etc. In my case they asked for an additional document that wasn't even listed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, zahira33 said:

I have not gotten any msg on ceac does that mean that im missing something or should I just wait till they do

Please make sure that your timeline is up to date. This helps the VJ community. People are more likely to respond to someone with up-to-date timeline and it also helps them to give appropriate feedback based on where are you in the process.

Anyways, have you recieved case number?

Have you submitted DS-260, AOS and all required civil and tax documents?

If you have received the case number, login to your account and make sure that your email address is correct. 

Edited by Swadesfan

Timeline
1 minute ago, jojotica said:

My first took almost 6 weeks. I think it's just how things are piling up and potential causing a backlog. If only that had clear examples of what wasn't accepted, such as incomplete scans etc. In my case they asked for an additional document that wasn't even listed.

In our case, the applicants birth certificate was rejected because they wanted to see the edges of the document.

Wonder what the importance of such a request is when all the significant portions of the document are clearly visible.

Well...only they know what they are looking for.

I guess with this whole process, surprises are to be least unexpected.

4 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

Please make sure that your timeline is up to date. This helps the VJ community. People are more likely to respond to someone with up-to-date timeline and it also helps them to give appropriate feedback based on where are you in the process.

Anyways, have you recieved case number?

Have you submitted DS-260, AOS and all required civil and tax documents?

If you have received the case number, login to your account and make sure that your email address is correct. 

we submitted everything a week ago I just want to know how to know that everythinh is sent and accepted I mean do they send u anything once you done submitting all of the documents ??

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ryan496 said:

Last month i have made and received $7827 by working online from home in my part time. I am a student and was doing this in my free time for 3 to 4 hrs. a day using my laptop. Very simple and easy to do work and regular earning from this are just awesome. Now every person can get this and start making money online by following steps on this website... 

Check it out here►►►► LifeStylesNet.com

Are you sure this is the right place for such a post.

All we want is to be reunited with our respective families

What you're saying is the least of our worries right now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
58 minutes ago, paret3169 said:

Lol thanks you I had tears from happiness. I can’t imagine when she actually finishes all this. Good luck to you and be patient. It will come

I remember you said you had a resubmission. How long did it take after resubmission.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.