dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, pinano said:

What were the RFEs for?

we filed with a lawyer, we have got 3 rfes. The first time was our lawyer sent in "too much" of my husbands tax papers and that seemed to be an issue. The recent 2 other times were because our lawyer uploaded the wrong documents 😪😤

5 minutes ago, mika__ said:

we filed with a lawyer, we have got 3 rfes. The first time was our lawyer sent in "too much" of my husbands tax papers and that seemed to be an issue. The recent 2 other times were because our lawyer uploaded the wrong documents 😪😤

So did you get rfe’s for your petition or for NVC? I didn’t know that nvc sends rfe’s? I thought they just request something to be uploaded. When I see RFE, I get a bit nervous because we got 2 RFE during our petition process. 

Filed: Other Timeline
2 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

So did you get rfe’s for your petition or for NVC? I didn’t know that nvc sends rfe’s? I thought they just request something to be uploaded. When I see RFE, I get a bit nervous because we got 2 RFE during our petition process. 

oh yes thats what I mean, them requesting us to upload something they want. We sent everything to NVC back in April and we are still at the NVC stage hoping to get our CC soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I haven't send in my Financial stuff yet

The lawyer 😠

My VJ family...

I have to fill an i864.  What are your guides

I am unemployed since 2017 since I've been in India.

the past 3 years

2018- no tax return not in country

2017- I filed a small one (worked only a month)

2016- I filled be because of school financial aid ( no income made)

What to do

Also I listed my husband gives me 1500 for all year this year?  What you think?

I didn't make anything this year

I also have a joint sponsor. 

But this stuff I have to.fill...on form about me

Edited by Saci Singh

1 hour ago, mika__ said:

same here, first of all my lawyer send all the documents more than a month later after paying fees and now i have 2 documents rejected since his assistant upload my taxes not in the right side up, and the divorce certificate with bad quality that they couldt read it. 

3 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

NVC review of documents seems to be taking much longer now? Are they really taking 6 weeks as stated in their website .. 

their website states as of 23 Sep. they are reviewing docs submitted on 9 Aug.

urgh! The wait!! 😩

i submitted my document on august 16 and the aos on the 23 and 26 of august and today i received a email from nvc with 3 documents rejected the other were accepted.

2 hours ago, mika__ said:

we have got a couple of rfe's, we got our latest one on August 22 even though online it says they finally accepted everything they still gave us a rfe email :(

so still waiting to hear back since Aug 22

You might want to call NVC and ask them for your status. Our idiot lawyer called me on August 30 saying everything was accepted and case is complete and just to wait for an interview now. I did that, but when I saw people for my embassy with case complete date after ours get interview letters and we got nothing I called NVC and the lady told me that our case is not complete because on July 23 they requested my tax return to be submitted again and they also asked for my divorce papers. My lawyer somehow didn't see the messages asking for divorce papers and only submitted my tax returns. Those got in fact accepted on August 30, but somehow he thought that meant case was complete when it wasn't. The lady at NVC walked me through submitting my divorce papers, I did that on September 18. Now we wait. We first submit documents on May 20. I highly recommend not using a lawyer for this step and call NVC with any questions, even stupid ones. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Katv said:

i submitted my document on august 16 and the aos on the 23 and 26 of august and today i received a email from nvc with 3 documents rejected the other were accepted.

Thanks for the info.

I hope you get the 3 docs reuploaded and approved soon. 

1 hour ago, Yannary said:

Can someone help me with this?

my lawyer submitted my taxes in two parts and it was rejected because it was not in the right position. NVC comments say in the first part to re-submit my taxes in  the right side up position to be read horizontally, and on the second part it says please submit NAME'S most recent year tax transcript. 

Does this means that i have to upload the transcript and the whole package of the taxes or just the transcript will be OK?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Karim2018 said:

Got 4 docs rejected today :( There we go again..... :(

Oh no...what docs did they reject and reason? 

hopefully it’s something you can resubmit ASAP. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.